Chapter 6

I walked down the hallway as my heart beat rapidly in my chest. I went through a maze of hallways and walked inside a random apartment. I could hear the footsteps of another person in the hallway from the apartment room. I  walked right into the closet with the hope that they would look else where. But what I didn't expect was to hear a knock on the door. I got out of the closet and slowly stepped towards the door. I tried to smell their scent but this was defiantly not my mate but for some reason it seemed familiar. I looked through the peep hole and saw a girl that looked strangely like Aria.

I opened the door as my heart calmed down and hugged her.
"Hey I haven't seen you since the meeting."
"Sorry for sneaking up on you like that."
"It's okay I'm just on edge."
"Yea I know how you feel."
"How did you know where I was?"
"I traced your scent."
"Oh so you're a tracker."
"Yea well at least my parents are."
"At least you'll have no problem finding your mate."
"Yea but I'm scared to go look for him because I don't want to find Nate."
"Oh that guy you love."
"Yea."

I walked over to the window and saw and saw a balcony. I walked to the door and walked out. I saw a bunch of males walking around. They looked as if they were patrolling the area. I saw them talking until I heard a female scream and they all transformed into their wolves as I heard another howl, A pair of mates found each other.

We stayed on the balcony for a while hoping to see more people. Then we saw 3 girls walk around the corner just strolling through like they knew where to go. I recognized them as the girls that rode on the bus with me.  They began laughing at something one of them said, not even caring about how loud they were. Then two wolves came around another corner watching the girls. One of them could be mates but the wolves don't look too friendly. Some male wolves have had to come to the dome for many years and have grown tired of waiting for their mate. This madness can lead them to dark paths. Male wolves have forced some girls into becoming their mate by threats or bribing.