C1: One Time

(A/N GIF above is Nicole. Megan Fox! I felt she could play the part.)

BTW i'm editing this story atm and this book i so old. I wrote it forever ago. Sorry for my crappy grammar. I'm just in high school. Yikes! I am slowly fixing all my mistakes so please don't become Grammar Police. I love you people and uh...yuuuuuhs!

Enjoy. c;

Prologue

I woke up and let out a long sigh.

 Why did they even have a senior year in high school? Why did school have to even exist. Why hadn't I dropped out yet?

 Oh yea, i'm A straight a student with a boring life. Once I was a college student. After I would have to get a good job and live rich. Well, richer than my boring life and family already was.

 I hated it. All that happened was I got gifts and all attention. I didn't like being the richest kid in Old River Valley. I just wanted a normal life. Could a girl get some normal?

I got up and put on my black tank top and silver jacket. I pulled up my leggings and slipped on my black flats. I grabbed my school bag and threw it over my shoulder, sighing heavily.

 I grabbed my phone and my keys. I brushed my hair walking down my steps. 

"Morning." my parents said in sync. 

"bye." I said, then exited the house.

 I got in my black Ferrari F12 and I drove to Starbucks.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" a very attractive guy asked. 

"Are you on the menu?" I groaned. 

He let out a light chuckle. 

"I'll have a small pumpkin spice to-go. Extra whip cream." I ordered. 

He scribbled on his notepad. 

"Is that all." he asked. 

"For now." I said.

 He let out another chuckle and I blushed. 

"I'll be back." he said, a sexy smile on his face. I let out a big smile.

When he came back he set my drink on my table and he gave me a huge smile. 

"Here you go. See you at school Nicole." he said, winking.

 I looked at my cup and it said his name and number. I got up and pulled my phone out. He put his number on it with a smiley face.

 "Colton" I said. It sounded like a hot guys name. 

I got in my car and zoomed off toward the school. Adding some thrill to my morning I drifted into the school parking lot and parked in my spot. I got out of my car and everyone had their phones out. Well, it'll be under '#firstdayofcollege' or something crazy like that. I'll be tagged in it.

 I was walking into class when I saw everyone crowded in a circle. I rushed over to see what was going on. I hope it was a fight. I loved watching people get hurt. Why? I dunno.

I finally got over to the front of the circle only to see cheerleaders dancing. I sighed. 

"Welcome!" they said, ending there cheer. 

Yes, I was a cheerleader, but I didn't do the peppy stuff. Captain or not. I only cheer during practice or at a game. 

"Thanks for that wonderful welcome." a husky voice said. It made shivers run down my back. 

I looked up and my eyes were looking at skin covered in tattoos. He was wearing black converse, skinny jeans, a wife beater, and a snap back turned backwards.

He turned around and I looked at his front. I started from the bottom and looked my way up. Inspecting all of his tattoo's. Then my eyes connected to his and he smirked sending a wink my way. I quickly turned on my heels and I was almost to my door to my first class. 

"Don't get involved." my subconsciousness said. 

"Oh trust me, I wouldn't even if I wanted to." I said. 

I then walked into class and sat down, plopping my headphones in and checking my social media.