C6: The Memory

Song to describe emotions during the chapter

(five days ago)

My feet quietly tapped against the ground, sometimes an echoing crunching sound would follow as I stepped on the dried up leafs.

 School let out about twenty minutes ago and I was taking my time to get home. No need to rush myself. I was the schools bad ass, didn't wanna ruin the reputation.

 I laughed at myself as I was walking home when a black mustang pulled up beside me, "Need a ride?" a familiar voice asked.

It had been a while since we had said anything to each other.

 "Um, yeah, if you don't mind.." I said, awkwardly.

 "I did ask." he said, a small grin on his face. 

"oh shut up." I said getting in the car. 

"I knew you'd get in." he smirked.

 "It was either warmth, or the winter wind." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

We drove in an awkward silent and he suddenly spoke up.

"Do you wanna hang at my house?" he asked.

 "Why not, I have nothing else better to do." I say.

 "Great, let's get going then." he says, pushing down on the gas. 

Once we were at his house, I was in all amazement. 

"Not what I expected from you." I said. 

He had one of them rich family mansions. 

"You know what, I don't want you to meet my family. They are really embarrassing. We can head out in the east wing. Its always quite there." he says. 

"Cute." I say, a sly grin on my face. 

"Your cute." He says.

I feel the tips of my ears heating along with my cheeks. When he parks the car he opens up my side and holds his hand out. I take it and we sneak past the front entrance. We head toward the east wing and he opens a window. 

"Ladies first." he says. 

"Your breaking into your own house?" I laughed

. He chuckled, "Gotta keep my bad boy reputation." he said. 

I smiled and climbed up. When I got in, I turned to see we were in a library. He hopped in and shut the window. He then stood behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"That was fun." he whispered in my ear. 

"You do this a lot, don't you?" I asked, smiling happily. 

"To be honest, I've never snuck a girl in my house." he says. 

"I'm that important?" I ask blushing. 

"Your more than important" he said, turning me to face him. 

My face probably resembled a tomato by now. 

"Stop. Your making me feel weird." I say, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Is it wrong to treat you nicely?" he asked. 

I shook my head, "I just snuck into your house and I feel like I've been here a million times." 

 Why did I feel this way? I had people in the past like this. Suddenly that made me frown.

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"I dunno. Something just popped into my head." I said. 

"Well tell me." he said. 

"Well, I feel lonely." I start

"I feel like I don't have anyone to rely on and it makes me wonder.." I say, looking for the words. 

"Wonder if i'm good enough." I say. 

He frowns.

 "Nicole, your more than good enough. Your beautiful, bubbly, and even more beautiful. No one could ever break you, and if they did they'd have me standing over them, ready to punch them in there face." he said. 

"You'd hurt someone for me?" I asked in admiration.

 "I'd do a lot for you." he whispered.

We look a each other his blue eyes staring right through me. I open my mouth to say something, but he put a finger over my lips. "Don't ruin the moment." he chuckled. I grinned and put my hands around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and then I leaned forward closing my eyes.

Our lips touched and I slightly hesitated before I pressed them harder against his. His lips tasted of peppermint and coffee. I smiled while we kissed and he must have noticed cause he grinned to.

 We pulled away and I could feel the connection we had. I bit my lip and he licked his bottom one. 

"Again?" he asked. 

"Just one more?" I asked, not knowing if I wanted more.

One kiss led to another and then another led to pushing me up against a wall and the wall led to everything getting all steamy and heated. What was I really getting myself into? But in a moment like this, why would I care?

And the night went on...

So, Nicole was fooling around with someone else.

Aha, fucking up everyone's feelings, yea?

Is that what it feels like t be pretty?

Anyhoo, please vote, comment, and share

Thanks for the support!

C