C11: Breaking News

After going to Tyler's house, he just told me to go upstairs and find some clothes. Without question, I did as he said. 

He was on the phone yelling at Colton, how'd I know it was Colton....

 "Colton just go to the party!!" he yelled.

 I then found a blue crop top and some bleached shorts. I put them on and then some black high tops and a gold chain I found. I then walked down the steps and grabbed a snap-back off the floor.

 "I'm ready." I say looking up at Tyler and he smiles, but then it turns into a smirk. 

"You look hot in my chains and snap-back." he says, cockiness in his voice. 

"Yea, I know" I say with a mocking smirk on my face.

 He then walks closer to me and then I step back when he doesn't stop.

"Tyler?" I ask, scared almost. 

 Yet, he doesn't stop, no my reaction just keeps him going. I take a few more steps back then my presses up against the wall. 

Nervously I laugh, "Hey, when did that get there?" I say, looking at the wall. I look back at Tyler and his eyes turn almost black as he lets out a low growl. 

I stick my hands out, but then they are over my head and I let out a scream. 

I open my eyes, to see Tyler on the phone.

What the hell was that about? 

"It's a party, your suppose to go to have fun. Who cares if he's gonna be there." Tyler says angrily.

"You better be there Colton, bye." Tyler huffed after a brief moment of silence.

 He then looked over at me, "Hey baby, ready to go." 

I nodded in excitement. 

"Alright, lets get to the car okay baby girl." all the anger in his voice was completely gone. I nodded, but still stood in front of him. 

"You should kiss me." I said. He looked at me confused. 

"I want you to kiss me." I said, giving him a warming smile. 

He looked so vulnerable in the moment, his whole tough guy act completely gone. I giggled at his confused expression.

"Didn't know Mr. Tough guy could go so soft." I whispered.

 He then smirked and pecked my lips. 

"What are we high school sweethearts?" I asked. 

He just laughed at me, then as we stood in front of his door he looked confused again. 

"Wait. You really want me to kiss you, like my Tyler kisses?" he asked.

"No shit"

He just smiled at my attitude and I smirked this time, "What you can't take it rough?" 

I chuckled. 

His face then morphed into excitement.

 "Is that a challenge?" he asked. 

"Is it?" I asked.

 He then pressed his body against mine, pushing me roughly  up against the door. He grabbed my ass giving it a hard squeeze. I bit my lip to hold in the moan in my throat. 

I just took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. He started to run his hands on my skin. I was glad I shaved a few nights ago. 

He squeezed in between my thighs catching me off guard, and the small moan left my lips.

 I wondered how I instantly melted into him. He grabbed my hair and pulled it. My head leaned back on the door exposing my neck. 

He left sweet kisses from my color bone, up to my neck, then to my earlobe. 

"Didn't know Miss Hard to Get was so easy to give in."

I then felt how excited he was, chuckling again I smiled widely, "Didn't know I could turn you on in-" he cut me off kissing me. 

When he pulled away h looked so serious. "If you don't shut up, I'll bend you over and take you whole right now."

"As much as I like the-"

He kissed me again, but this time picked me up and carried me out the door. From the corner of my eye I saw a limo. We slid in and he pulled away. 

"Look at what you did to me?" he pouted referring to his cock. I smile evilly. 

"What am I suppose to tell Colton, because he'll murder me if he finds out I even touched you." he said, a hint of panic in his voice. 

I just shrugged, I don't know why he as so scared, Colton was such a sweet heart.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." I say as I climb onto Tyler's lap and grind up against him.

Nicole. Why are you suddenly becoming a hoe? I mean come on, slow down with your sexual desires.

Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed. Pah-leese feel free to comment, vote, and share.

Love you cunt muffins, 

c;