C10: End of the Road

The end of the day comes to an end. I go to the gym and put on my cheer practice clothes. I have another twenty minutes till the girls and I start practice.

 I plug my phone up to the gym speakers and I play the song "Shallow love" by JackandJack. 

The song starts to play and I warm up for the beginning, when Jack J starts to rap, I dance. I know, you expect me to be tumbling or something, but I love to dance. 

I stay on my toes to stay light weight. No need for falling. I pop out my hips and move my legs at a quick pace. I get drowned in the music and it's like everything that has me stressed, disappears.

 When Jack G starts to sing, I slow it down and just sway left to right. The musics pace picks up again and so do I. 

I dance my heart out as the song ends, and when it stops, I do a finishing move. 

"She can sing and dance!" I jump up from the booming voice, getting pulled back to reality. I turn around to face MGK. 

"And what do you want?" I ask. 

"We have rehearsal for the new song in two hours." He says, changing his goofy tone into a serious one. I nod and then smile. 

"Wait, you told me this at lunch."

 He just shrugs.

 "You actually wanted to come see me." I say, feeling all bubbly. "Ha, you like me! No, you like me me WAY more than I thought. Making excuses to come see me. Awe! Am I really that special?"  I say, wiping his smirk off his face. 

He just looks at me with a confused expression. 

But, I can tell it's a poker face, on the inside, he's probably squealing like a girl. 

"Mr. Half Naked and Almost Famous is falling in love with me." I say, calming down a bit. 

"Wow!" I say with an amused expression. 

"Why do I feel like your the dominant one in this relationship?" he asked. 

That amused smile turns into an amused smirk.

"Ha, sorry to rain on your parade, but this-" I say, motioning between us, "Is not a relationship." 

He then chuckles. "Well, it is compared to everyone else,except all your jealous boyfriends." he said.

 Once that last word left his mouth, my phone went off three times. 

We turned our heads toward my phone and then at each other. Our eyes clicked and then we ran for it. 

"No, don't touch my phone!" I scream. He's barley in front of me. I sprint as hard as possible and then lunge into the bleachers.

 I grab my phone and put it in my shorts. 

"Can't get it now, can you?" I say. 

"I am full of surprises." he says, leaning closer.

 Once he's a perfect distance I slid under his arm and push him into the bleachers, pulling my phone out of my shorts and running for dear life.

 I could miss a few minutes of practice. I rush into the girls locker room and out to the hallway. I don't look back as I keep running until I know i'm safe. 

I know just the place to go, unless its to late. 

When I finally reach the parking lot, I see the car i'm looking for. I turn back and see MGK running for me. Looking satisfied that he is catching up. I take this opportunity as I see two great looking guys leaning up against the car, and if it's who I am, then this will work perfectly. 

SO, I start to run and I shout, "heads up." 

Once that is said, I jump toward the one straight in front of me. 

"Hey there you sexy little thing." Tyler says, making sure to throw me a sexy smile.

 "You caught me." I say. 

"I catch whatever falls." he says, a unknowing tone in his voice.

 "I defiantly fell." I said. 

"It would be so hot if you just kissed me." Tyler said. 

I then leaned my face towards his and then someone cleared there throat. 

"Oh, hey Nicole, didn't see you there." Colton says, jealousy in his voice. 

"Who's this? Another boyfriend?" MGK asks, wiping the thin layer of sweat off his forehead.

 I turn to look at Tyler and then his lips immediately attach to mine. His lips are gentle and smooth against mine and I can't seem to gt enough.

Time's frozen as his lips move with mine. He squeezes my thigh making me gasp and takes that as an entrance. I hear the world around me, but I can't hear the protest like I do when we pull apart. 

"That was hot!" Tyler says, looking out of breath. 

"Maybe I wasn't kidding about when I said you could get in my pants." I say. 

He smirks a sexy smirk then opens his mouth, but he's cut off by a screaming voice. 

"Nicole, none of the girls can make it to practice, were taking today off, see ya!" the voice yells. 

I nod and then I turn back to Tyler.

 "You should so kiss me again." I say.

 "No cheer practice means we can leave for rehearsal." MGK hisses. 

"We still have 2 hours!" I whine. 

"Hey, my house isn't to far from here." Tyler says. 

"We'll be quick." I plead.

 "Wait. You won't even kiss me, but your ready to fuck him." Colton says. 

"Can you blame me?" I asked.

 "Why are you still in his arms, i'm not chasing you any more?" MGK spits, like acid rain, it burns me on the inside. 

"I can't make it to rehearsal, I have a tutoring session." I say, then turn to Tyler, ignoring Colton. 

"Shall we?" I ask. 

"Lets go babe." Tyler says, carrying me towards his car. 

I really hope Nicole can clear things up with all these boys because lord what a fight  could all of her flirting cause...

Hope you enjoyed! 

c;