Ch 13: Trying To Forget

"Bitch i'm from the land, Till I Die" 

Mgk was on stage at his concert. The crowd was going crazy, screaming the lyrics and taking video's. I stood backstage, feeling a little better than before. Its been a few weeks and let's just say MGK was a miracle in process. Even if he didn't know how to make a girl feel somewhat better, he tried pretty damn hard.

i herd my name. "Come on out here." his voice said. People backstage started pushing me on the other side of the curtain. I felt dressed right in my new joggers with weed printed all over it, and my black shirt with "Lace The Fuck Up." on it. On my feet were a new pair of Kobe's. A snap-back on my head. "I'd like to just give a shout out to Cleveland!" he said, voice booming through the speakers. Then he turned toward me.  

"I would also love to give a shout out to this beautiful girl right here. She's changing me for the better. We hella poppin' together and I'd like to dedicate this song to her." 

The song started and everyone started singing "Oh, these times are hard. Yeah they're making us crazy. Don't give up on me baby ...."

Flashlights, lighters, glow sticks, hell whatever you could think of was up in the air. People swaying back and forth. As I listened to the song, I realized that i'm falling in love, and so is he. He is growing to love me. When the song ends, i'm a pool of emotions, and when he wipes away my stray tears, i want to cry more. The crowd is silent as he breaths in the mic. 

"Nicole, I know were not perfect, hell we are anything from it. I'm addicted to you. Hell I get high off of you. My life revolves around you now. I'm falling so fucking hard for you." he said in a tone no one has ever spoke to me in. He was speaking like I was gentle and fragile. All the fans were gawking at us and I couldn't her but smile and let out a small and light laugh. 

"I love you."

Time was frozen. The lights dimmed. The crowd disappeared. It was just me and him in this spot. 

"I fucking love you Nicole Browning."

My broken heart felt complete. My stomach was doing flips. My knee's going weak. My head only had one thought in it. And I made sure I said what I was thinking because I was only thinking the truth.

"I love you to."

The crowd fell into cheers so loud I couldn't even hear myself think. He looked at my lips and I quickly put mine on his. Just to make this moment even better, confetti came from everywhere as one of his songs played. We finished the kiss of a lifetime and he turned to the fans, "Thanks for another amazing concert. Couldn't do it without you guys!" 

************

Here we were on the tour bus when MGK randomly starts smiling at me. Were laying on his bunk, me in his arms. "Nicole, I think I love you." he said. My first reaction was to freeze up, but then something inside me clicked. "Richard Colson Baker, I think I  love you to." I said, a blush creeping on my face. "So. What now?" he asked, holding me tighter. "We go to Cleveland." I say and kiss the tip of his nose. His grin turns into a smile. "To Cleveland."