C2: Dazed and Confused

That school week was the weirdest. I hadn't seen the new kid either. I herd he was famous and had some hot mix-tapes. Being the weird child I was, I listened to them. They were decent. 

I herd there was a party going on at the star quarterbacks house tonight on this lovely Friday, so I decided I was gonna go after the football game.

 I arrived at the game only an hour until it started. there were already plenty of people filling up the seats. We were the best high school team in the state, so everyone came to watch us.

I felt his eyes on me and I stopped dead in my tracks. My bag was thrown over my shoulder and my cheer outfit needed to be pulled down. I started to walk toward the locker room. I couldn't feel any more uncomfortable. I turned around and I saw girls. Just a bunch of them. 

Yet, they were all clinging onto him as he stared in my direction. It was creepy. he was leaned up against a car only my money could afford. Maybe he was a big shot. On his Instagram he did meet drake, Lil' Wayne, and other rappers.

I quickly went inside the locker room and put my stuff up. I came out on the other end and came on the field. I found the rest of the girls and we started stretching. Getting hoots and hollers. 

"There he is.." a girl whispered.

 Me and all the other girls turned to see what she was talking about. 

"Mgk!" she squealed. He looked over at us and smirked. His eyes connected with mine for the millionth time and I wanted to run. He was checking me out and licked his lips. His eyes connected with mine and then he looked in my eyes and winked. I let a blush creep onto my face and hid it, continuing to stretch. 

"Are you guys going to the party?" I asked. 

"Yea!" they cheered.

 "I herd he was gonna be there." the same girl whispered. It was Amber, the tiny one of the squad. She was a freshman, but she was really talented.

I raised up and soon arms were wrapped around my waist and a kiss was planted on my cheeks. 

"Will you be at the party?" Theo asked. 

"I need a ride." I lied. 

If I really wanted a ride, then it'd be easy. I mean a cheerleader in shorts and a crop top. I mean, who wouldn't pick you up. 

"I can give you a ride there and home." he said, pressing his lips gently up to my ear. 

I got caught up in the moment and I turned towards him. Theo wasn't my boyfriend, but we had a very close connection. Thank you summertime.

He leaned in and our lips were barley touching when the team went into a fit of giggles. I sighed and Theo noticed. He smiled 

"I promise." he said, and I knew exactly what he meant. I turned around to see what had disrupted me and there was Mgk with his arms around my girls. 

"Its time to start girls. Get ready!" I yelled. 

They jogged away from Mgk and made sure they swayed there hips side to side.

Ignoring it, I got in the lineup and when the game whistle blew, we cheered. The crowed cheered with us at certain times. After every touchdown Theo would look at me and wink. 

I'd blow him a kiss and he'd catch it and pressed it to his helmet. He was so cute and all with his sweet jockey self. Trying not to get sucked into the game to lead my cheer squad, I watched all the plays and I could tell what was happening and who was going to run the ball.

Halftime finally arrived and l dismissed the girls for their break. I was walking when a hand was placed on my exposed skin. 

"Didn't really see you as a cheerleader." his voice whispered in my ear. 

"I didn't really see you as a gentlemen. Oh wait, your not." I say. 

"So she does have an attitude." he says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

 I don't shrug him off, but I don't let him get closer either. Only because he's surprisingly warm. 

"So, the only way i'm gonna keep talking to you is if you buy me some good ole' hot cocoa." I say. 

"I already got one being delivered." he said. 

We were walking toward this crowd of guys who looked like they were straight thug. I stopped dead in my tracks. 

"I'm not going over there." I say, shaking my head in disagreement. 

"He has your drink." Mgk pointed at a guy who was covered head to toe in tattoo's. 

"You know, I better go put on my jacket, i'll see you later." I say and he only wraps his hand around my waist tighter. 

"Come on, I didn't waste my money." he said. 

The guy turned towards us and smiled at Mgk. With every step he took, I hid my face in Mgk's chest. 

"Hey man, is this Nicole?" he asks, his voice is very deep and firm. 

I peep my head to the side to see the man not only has tattoo's the size of America on him, but so many piercings if he took them out he would only look like dead skin. 

"Hey there." he says to me, as if I was a little girl. He puts the cup out in front of him and waits for me to grab it. I dig my head further into Mgk's chest. 

"She's a little shy. I'll take it. Thanks Chris." he says.

 "No problem, Richie." Chris says.

Richie? Is that his real name? Hmmm.. I guess i'll need do go digging for some information on the star, but for now, i'm going to have to get back to the filed and get ready for a party.