C3: Talking Body

Colton Haynes above

The speakers blared throughout the house. Drinks were in everyone's hands. Bodies were dancing everywhere. Voices were being shouted just to hear someone else. Lights were spinning all over the house and creeping in corners. 

The front of the house was filled with red cups and drunken teens. The bathrooms were occupied while people were making a get away or puking out their guts out. This was not a party anymore, it was an out of control fantasy land. 

After one drink, you were on your way to a drunken freedom that you'll never remember. There were no cops and there wasn't going to be any. We were far into the woods and on the top of a mountain. Far away from town. 

Football Star Stephan had a perfect life, he got whatever he wanted and having the best party's were one of them.

I only had half of a cup and I could barley control my mind. I held onto the sober consciousness for as long as possible. I hadn't got here but an hour ago. I had on a long t-shirt and some leggings with my ugg boots. 

I knew that these party's got crazy so I didn't want people all over me. I didn't like situations I couldn't get myself out of. I stood in a corner alone, trying not to take another drink from my cup. 

Whatever these drinks were made of were very addicting. 

"Straight up now tell me, are you really gonna love me forever!!" The speakers sang. 

It was an older song, but everyone seemed to still be grinding up against each other to it. I again, was alone. I couldn't resist the drink as I put it up to my lips.

When I lowered the cup and I jumped back. There in front of me was the person I was trying to hide from. 

"I want you." he says to me. 

His eyes are filled with lust and I frown. From his breath he's drunk and i'm not a one night stand type. 

"But, there's other girls." I say. 

"So." he says stubbornly. 

"Go get me another drink." I say. 

"Okay, don't move." he says. 

I shrug and he leaves. Once he's out of sight, I leave. I go up stairs, passing behind drunken hook ups for the night. I go into a random room and I slid down on the door. 

"Not who I was expecting." A voice said. 

I turned around and soon a nervous fear rose inside me. 

"C-Chris." I stuttered. 

"Nicole, what are you doing up here?" he asks. 

"I- uh. Well, can I ask you something?" I say. 

"Yea, go ahead." he says. 

I notice that he's had a few beers, but he's not affected by it, maybe just a buzz. 

"Does Mgk have any close 'friends' ?" I say with air quotes.