C4: Swing Life Away

Chris above as Francisco Lachowski

I woke up with Colton laying by my side, lightly snoring. I smiled and got out of the bed and put on my robe. I went downstairs to the kitchen and I sighed, my parents weren't there.

 I went through all the cabinets and made a huge breakfast. I did't feel the need to make a bowl of cereal and be like 'bon appetite'. 

I herd footsteps coming down the steps and I felt my cheeks get up. I placed the last bit of bacon in the middle of the table then headed to the coffee maker my mom and dad had. I made two french vanilla frappe's and sat one where Colton was sitting and one in front of my seat. I got silverware and sat it down and took a seat.

"Good morning." I say to a half asleep Colton.

 He was so adorable when he was rubbing his eyes and puffing his lips out. 

He grabbed his fork and spoon and said, "Morning Beautiful." 

He dug in and so did I. When we were done, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and there was a knock on the door. 

"I got it." Colton says. 

He gets up from the table and and I here the door open. I can't here talking, but I hear mumbling voices.

 "Nicole, some guy at the door wants you." Colton yells. 

I sit down some plates and bowls and hurry to the door. I stand beside Colton and he wraps an arm around my waist. I look up at the guy at the door.

"Chris?" I ask. 

"Yea, have you seen Richard?" he asked looking a bit worried. 

"No, I saw him last night right before I left, why?" I asked. 

He bit his lip, thinking if he should say something. 

"Well," he starts, "he called my phone last night saying that he would be back at the penthouse today, that he's at some girls house. God, what was her name? It was really stupid and- Oh yeah! Gigi." Chris said, whispering a 'good job' to himself. 

"I hate her." I say. 

"Well, he's at her house and I don't know where she lives." he said. 

"Could you take me there or at least give me directions?"

"307 Elmer St. in Animist." Colton says. 

I look at him with a questioning look.

 "Party." he simply says. I nod and he smiles. 

"Okay, thanks guys." Chris says and next thing you know, he's turning on the street. 

"I should get going, I got to get to work." Colton says.

 "Alright, i'll text you?" I asked, not sure if he would. 

"Yea, sounds great." he says.

 "You can uh, take my car, i'll ride with Bethany to school." I say. 

"Okay, ill see you." he says, kissing my forehead.