C9: Chasing Pavements

"Hey, there you are!" I say, walking up to Colton. 

He was wearing a black shirt and khakis and had a brown satchel bag. He was talking to a guy, I felt like I've seen him before.

 "Oh hey Nikki." Colton said. 

"Hiya beautiful." the blonde headed boy say. He was wearing a razor cut shirt and black sleek shorts with long black Nike elite socks. His hair was sticking out of the hole of his snap-back and gelled upwards. He had to tattoo's traveling all over his arms. 

I wonder how far those tattoo's go?

"You can find out for yourself.." he said, reading my mind. 

I let out a blush and walked closer to Colton, 

"So who's this?" I asked looking at the attractive man. 

"He's to old for you. Plus, he's a player. Ain't that right Tyler?" Colton said, so casually.

 "Yea, no shame in my game Cole." Tyler said. 

"Maybe all I need is someone in my pants..." I said looking at Tyler. 

I seriously need to slow down on guys, but hey i'm not in a relationship. Nothing official anyways.

He was extremely attractive and it was so hard to stay under control. I just met him and I just wanted to throw myself at him. 

"Wouldn't be the first one.." he said. 

I cringed my nose up in disgust. 

"Alright, i'll see you later Tyler. After school at my house." Colton said, jealousy in his voice. 

"How about I walk you to class?' Tyler asks and I smile. 

"No, that's my job." Colton said in defense. 

"Bye Tyler." I say, dreamily. 

He reminded me of someone and I felt a strong connection that wasn't there. 

"Bye Nikki, i'll text you later." he said. 

"6791111738" I say aloud. He nods and pulls out his phone.

 Me and Colton walk the opposite way and then he smiles. 

"He spells trouble." I laugh. 

"He's the complete opposite of trouble." Colton says with sarcasm filling his voice, maybe a blonde bimbo could actually tell the difference.  

"Well, I like him." I said, "Plus, he's your friend." 

Colton looks at me with an unreadable expression. We were almost to my class and I felt to tired to go. 

"Well, you can like him, but not as much as you like me. I'm not good at competition with him." he said. 

"How so?" I asked, getting interested in the conversation. 

"Oh, there's your class, i'll see you at lunch?" he asked, quickly changing the subject. 

"I'll have to wait, I think I have plans." I said. 

"Oh. Well text me whenever okay?" he asked.

I nodded and got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek, "Later Cole." I say. 

"Later Nikki." he says, a blush forming on his face. 

I turn and walk into the door of my classroom, and there is Mr. Player. I brush him off as he try's to talk to me. 

I sit by Bethany. 

"Why is everyone looking at you?" she whispered beside me. 

"Are you sure there not looking at you?" I asked. 

"Look around." she said.

 I then turned my head to see that everyone was looking at me. I just shrugged.

 "Maybe there's a rumor. That always happens when your the Cheer Captain." I said.

 "Mkay." she said, classiness feeling her voice. 

I then shift comfortably in my seat. Signing my death warrant, I throw a few glances at MGK.

 The teacher, Mr. Winlisk comes in the door and class starts. 

I notie that Mgk is very angry. 

He takes deep breaths and his shoulders move up and down in the same pattern. His nostrils are flared and he looks ready to lash out, but i'm the only one to notice.  

"Maybe it was because this morning at breakfast, I dunno." I whisper to myself. 

"Why do you care?" I reply to myself. 

"Who said I did?" I say defensively. 

"You did. Well, I did." I whisper at myself. 

My rant goes on for a while and soon the bell rings. I basically pop out my seat with my stuff and slide and jump over all the desks.

 I sprint towards the door and when it opens I slip out. When I get to my next class, i'm not even tired. 

"Ha, and they said cheering is not a sport" I say, thinking back to a day I talked to a few guys. 

So MGK is pissed. Idk why? Maybe because of Nicole's behavior. The way she slips from guy to guy. 

Is Nicole even aware of what she's doing? Leading guys on and then going to the next?

Anyhoo, please vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed.

see ya soon, 

c;