23

The First Thing You Will Notice About The Signs (Physically and Mentally)

ARIES: Their bodies, their muscles, their veins. The way they move, flex, walk, etc. An Aries sun/dominant/rising has a masculine look to them. They will make you feel as if they are your superior without even knowing who they are.
TAURUS: Their soft faces and button noses. Those with taurus as their sun, dominant, and/or rising tend to have a doll-like look to them. They will make you feel grounded and even nostalgic around them.
GEMINI: Their smiles, teeth, and their minor facial details (freckles, laugh lines, etc.) They smirk a LOT. Gemini suns/dominants/risings tend to laugh a lot. They come off as child-like, curious, and somewhat quirky. It is very easy to be comfortable around a Gemini rising/sun/dominant.
CANCER: Cancer risings/suns/dominants have soft eyes and their slightly rounded faces. They usually have very feminine features. They tend to look tired quite often, yet still they are a sort of sad beauty. They bring upon a sense of serenity and calmness.
LEO: Leo suns/risings/dominants tend to be the easiest to pick out in a crowd. You will notice their hair before everything else. They tend to have very thick, mane-like hair which is usually curly or wavy. They are typically the loudest people (especially if their mercury is in a talkative sign.) They will make you feel alive, confident, and euphoric.
VIRGO: You will notice their ever-wandering eyes first. They will look like they are analyzing their surroundings and peoples' actions. Surprisingly, virgo risings/suns/dominants typically come in two groups. One group usually has a striking, stern look, dark hair, thick eyebrows, and intensely strong facial features, while the other tends to have a much more heavenly appearance with thin eyebrows, light hair, small noses, a slightly defined jawline, and very thin limbs. Virgo risings, suns, and dominants will give you a sense of security and realization.
LIBRA: The first thing you will notice about Libra risings/suns/dominants is that they have the most amazing sense of style. They honestly look like they belong in NYC, Paris, or London. They tend to adore designer and other luxuries (especially if their venus is in Libra, Taurus, or Leo.) They will make you feel appreciated, beautiful, and affectionate.
SCORPIO: Those with scorpio as their rising, sun, and/or dominant will have the most mysterious look to them. Their eyes are probably the most amazing feature. They will appear as unapproachable, daring, and lustful. They bring around a sense of attraction, darkness, and mystery.
SAGITTARIUS: Sagittarian risings, suns, and dominants have amazing legs, whether they are athletic or not. They tend to have a red or warm tint or hue to their hair or face. They are always on their feet and ready to go. They have the biggest spirits and always make you feel rebellious, energetic, and free.
CAPRICORN: Capricorn risings/suns/dominants have the harshest facial features of them all. They tend to have very defined and strong eyebrows, harsh jawlines, and even a resting face that may come off as unapproachable or irritated. This is not to be confused as a bad thing, as many people find Capricorn risings, suns, and dominants as striking, but they are just too scared to approach one. Capricorn risings, suns, and dominants will bring you a sense of seriousness, determination, and independence.
AQUARIUS: Those with an Aquarius rising, sun, or dominant often have a peculiar look to them. You will notice their creativity put into their outfits, makeup, hair, or anything else they can use to express themselves. Aquarian risings/suns/dominants come off as very independent, revolutionary, and always deep in thought. They will make you feel like you can tell them anything, however, Aquarian suns/dominants usually like a good debate, so just be careful with voicing your opinions on political, global, environmental etc. issues.
PISCES: The first thing you will notice about those with a Pisces sun, rising, or dominant is that they have the dreamiest look to them. They tend to always look dazed or tired. They also come off as quiet or shy, yet they will always have a little something to help them express themselves. They will make you feel creative, wonderful, and in a way, even colorful.