Moon and Rising Signs (probably the worst guide ever)

Now I'm sorry for publishing another one of these chapters e.o

It was requested.

Now if you read my little rant thing yesterday, you'll know that I talked about cusps.

Well I forgot to mention the moon and rising signs. They contribute as well.

So here is basically what they are (in, you know, my definition):

Moon - Your emotions and 'secret' self
Rising - How the world sees you and how you see the world

That is what they are.. in the shortest definition possible. I don't want to confuse the people who don't get moon and rising signs.

And of course, there's your sun sign. Which is your normal zodiac. The one you know.

Now to really explain what they are a little more, I'll need to give you an example.

So I went and got my birth chart. And as much as I don't really want to post it (because it's pointless)... you know, I'll just post it >.<

^^ yes oh my goodness so many signs

Just focus on moon and ascendant (another word for rising).

As you can see, my moon is Aquarius and my ascendant is Scorpio.

In order to find these, just go get a birth chart reading. Most are free but you could also go to a site with just one sign finder.

I honestly just went and looked at my birth chart because I was bored.

Ignore the other signs for right now, but now you sort of know what they are.

I am horrible explaining things but I gave you a definition, an example, and how to find the signs.

Once you find your moon and rising sign, you can look up things about it and that'll clear everything up, I swear.

I'm so sorry if this didn't help e.e I try.