29

The Signs as Celebrities  

Aries: does shady crap on Instagram like tagging out the celebrity they hate in a group photo.

Taurus: goes full on gold digger by marrying a rich old man and becomes a celebrity after his death.

Gemini: a total drama queen, has constant twitter fights and is in every tabloid possible, but they aren't complaining about the attention.

Cancer: the one who is worshiped for no legit reason, they'll be tying their shoe and the whole world will be like "YASSS SLAY ME, TIE THOSE SHOES"

Leo: is the problematic celeb who high key is hated on but is still rich af and nobody can really come at them because they'll sue.

Virgo: shows up once in a while in photo shoot then they gotta zayn and is back again to show the world they're still cute.

Libra: apart of every single Tumblr aesthetic, sets a fashion example and is a slick ho.

Scorpio: is a famous heir who drapes themselves in their gold fur blanket sipping wine while wearing their Swarvoski diamond rings.

Sagittarius: is famous mainly because they do dangerous and stupid shit like fighting with their fans or paparazzi.

Capricorn: extremely relevant, drops a selfie sexy out of the blue just to have tons and tons of articles written about how they're so gorgeous.

Aquarius: the hip celeb who every suburban, conservative mother hates but the kids love.

Pisces: unfortunately gets turned into a meme, and just has random outbreaks on social media saying how they don't deserve it.