27

*Link in comments to find your moon sign

Detailed Moon Descriptions

Moon in Aries: An Aries moon indicates directness and spontaneity. They're emotional, energetic, and excitable. Aries are both daring and independent. People with moon in Aries are impatient and have a knack for getting others to do what they want. Aries moon natives hide a sense of insecurity.

Moon in Taurus: A Taurus moon is stable and trustworthy. They are affectionate and sometimes indecisive but once their mind is made up, it can not be changed. People with Taurus moons plan to stick around for the long haul. Moon in Taurus means you are artistic and romantic. Although Taureans can be ridged and obstinate.

Moon in Gemini: Gemini moons are restless and erratic. But this moon is quick to laughter and lively. Gemini moon natives are curious and moody. They are outspoken and spend many hours trying to analyze their emotions. Moon in Gemini feels with their head.

Moon in Cancer: The moon is the planetary ruler of Cancer. Moon in Cancer people tend to be moody and emotional. With Cancer being a water sign and the moon being where emotions are controlled, the moon in this sign is extremely intense. This pairing includes you being clingy and dramatic. But all these traits are hidden under a tough shell. Moon in Cancer is likely to be imaginative and creative.

Moon in Leo: Being a native of this placement means you have strong emotions and refuse to be in a limiting situation. You have an affectionate nature that is very outgoing and often charismatic as well. You seek reassurance and acceptance from others. At times you can come off as too detached.

Moon in Virgo: These natives like to do things themselves. Intelligent and practical. They approach everything they do with logic and efficiency. These natives do things with precision that can sometimes seem too ridged. Virgos go by the motto, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

Moon in Libra: This placements loves the way things and people fit together to create harmony. They seek to create an atmosphere where everything falls into place. These Libra moon natives are very sociable and can come off as shallow. Moon in Libra feels good when everyone else feels good. To a Libra moon the outward appearance reflects the inward appearance.

Moon in Scorpio: Represents intense emotions and that means that this sign spends a great deal of energy protecting itself from their own emotions. They are quick to judge and hold grudges for a very, very long time. At the same time, they have a strong desire to understand everything. This placement in a moon has the strongest feelings out of all other moon placements. They are the ones to seek their soul mates.

Moon in Sagittarius: Very good at making friends and easily excitable. They love adventure, discovery, and travel. They also seek to be free and lack moodiness! Moon in Sag people are eager for the truth.

Moon in Capricorn: These people may seem remote/reserved. They thrive on goal planning and success. They are big on being practical and challenges but what they are not big on is showing emotion. They are self-controlled and cautious of who they open up to, Capricorn moons need to feel needed.

Moon in Aquarius: You may find it hard to get close to an independent Aquarius moon. They are unique and anything that helps them stay unique opens a door for them to maybe keep someone around. Moon in Aquarius people seek independence and can come off as fickle and aloof. They are impartial and like to do things on their own. Sometimes they feel as if they do not belong.

Moon in Pisces: Dreamy moons in Pisces always believe the best about everyone and so they're constantly setting themselves up for disappointment. They forgive just about everything. Pisces are sensitive and emotional which means they can sometimes feel easily hurt. This moon placement is dreamy and sometimes looses touch with reality. Very idealistic and romantic.