Hansol (1B)

"Bro!"

I didn't recognize the voice at first but then it hit me.

Hansol.

It couldn't be anyone but Hansol. Sure, he was younger than I was, but that didn't stop the first year from always coming to meet me. He was smart and always found his way around. Which explains why he skipped a grade. It also explains why he always got what he wanted.

"Yes?" I mumbled, pretending to be really interested in my book. It didn't seem to work as he took the seat in front of me. He put his elbows on my desk, tilting his head to the side and smiling.

"I have a game today!" He smiled a cheeky smile, and I couldn't help but give him a grin. He was Hansol after all. I couldn't just ignore my neighbor slash best friend. "Yeah? Good luck." I thought that would be enough motivation from me. I didn't think he'd want me to be there. The last time I went to his game, I got hit by a basketball by the star player who later on took me to the nurse's office. Jeonghan had taken me to the nurse's office.

"Hyung! Please come today! Please, hyung." I shook my head, paying fake attention to my book once more. There was no need to look at him. If I did he would give me puppy eyes I wouldn't be able to resist. "Come on! Don't be a dic-I mean poop head." I was about to make a comment on his almost saying an inappropriate word when instead, I laughed. I laughed hysterically like a maniac.

"Hyung, it wasn't that funny." I heard him mumble, but I'm pretty sure he only said that because of the glances we were receiving. Soon enough, he joined me. I wasn't just laughing at him though. I was laughing at Jeonghan. I was laughing at Seungcheol. I was laughing at life and everything it has given me.

Today I decided; From now on, I'm taking life as a joke.

I stopped laughing after I realized I would get the hiccups soon. I had tears in my eyes and didn't even bother myself with wiping them away. "See yah love," Hansol winked at me and flashed a smiled, patting my head as well. I winked at him too, letting out another small laugh. He walked away and I watched his back slowly fade away.

Of course, at the corner of my eye, I could see Jeonghan starring at me from outside the class window. He seemed pissed off. But soon, Seungcheol popped up. He wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist so Jeonghan turned around. Their lips met. They went on from there. I couldn't bare to watch.

So I didn't. Instead of sighing and holding in tears, I laughed hysterically and let a couple of tears slip.

All rights reserved © animenbands

Edited: July 31st, 2016