Hot and sweaty (13A) [!]

Warning: This chapter contains a...hot scene. It isn't anything major and it does lead to sex since I will not write the sex. But yeah, it's a nice make-out scene I guess.

Do you know who I lost my virginity to?

I think everyone knows this but, just in case: Yoon Jeonghan

I gave my ass cherry to a noob who didn't like sweets, was a jock, and was probably the most clumsy male I knew. But somehow, he did not mess up screwing me. Sure my hips hurt a bit, but whose hip's wouldn't? But they hurt way less than what I had heard online. Jeonghan was delicate with me, so thank you. I guess.

But to all you perverted fake audience, this is what happened:

We were arguing, actually. We were arguing over my friendship with Hansol. "You pay more attention to him than to me!" You had complained, frustrated. "That's not true, babe. I barely hang out with him these days! What do you want from me? To spend every single fucking second with you?" Your face was red with anger as you nodded your head violently. "Well basically! You're with me Jisoo! Not with Hansol!"

I was so angry at the time that I squished the water bottle in my hands and threw it across the street. "I don't have time for you right now!" I had yelled, walking away from your house. I didn't want to hear you at the time, Jeonghan. I knew I was yours then, I knew I didn't belong to Hansol. So why did every time we argued you brought him up? We could be talking about studying and you'd bring up Hansol. What was all of that about?

You didn't let me go that easily, of course. You caught up to me, pinned me up against a car and kissed me furiously. It was hot, I'm not going to lie. I let you take over me. In the end, I did like you. Jeonghan, I never told you but, I loved you. I would give anything for you. You meant so much to me.

We made out eagerly, desire taking over both. You shoved your tongue in my mouth and soon we were no longer on the car. We had stopped for air and you soon took me by the wrist to your room. In there, you made sure to have no chill.

You laid me in your bed, trailing kisses all over my neck. It felt nice, so I moaned. I couldn't help it. Your lips met mine again and we kissed. I shit you not I thought my lips were purple at the time. We made out and you groped my ass. I have a flat one, but you still held on to it as if something were there.

You slipped out of your pants and I slipped off my shirt. "You wanna do this? Cause if not you can leave and we can ignore today's argument." I nodded my head, prepared for what was coming. To be honest, I was horny at the time. I mean, I had a hard on and everything.

I met your lips again for confirmation and we went on from there. From there I lost my cherry.

Thank you Jeonghan, for holding me gently despite how rough we had started.

All rights reserved © animenbands
Edited August 12th, 2016