Admitting I like you (6A)

It was finally Friday, the day you were dearly waiting for Jeonghan. The day I was anxiously trying to avoid.

Personally, I was terrified of telling you my feelings. Maybe you were joking with me. Maybe you were going to record me and post this on YouTube and immediately take me out of the social latter. It was terrifying. But the look in your eyes told me otherwise.

If I'm going to be completely honest then let me just say one thing. Going to you was probably the worst mistake of my fucking life but I don't regret shit. At least not today. Excuse my language but it's the best way I can express myself.

You, Yoon Jeonghan, were mister popular boy. You were beautiful, social, and more than anything; kind. Maybe that's why I trusted you. It was part of the reason why I kept telling myself it would be okay to go meet up with you. The other half kept insisting on bad things would come from going.

Those were the thoughts crossing my mind when I knocked on your class door, asked for you and smiled. You walked out of class happily, I saw the smile on your face. You looked so excited as if you had your hopes up for something. You were so lucky my answer was going to be a good one. Because imagine if I would have denied you? That hope in your eyes would've crushed you.

"Jeonghan-ah I wanna respond to your confession," I remember starting the confession boldly. But trust me, I was a nervous wreck. I think you saw that, though. You had nodded eagerly as if you were a child waiting for your cookie. I was your cookie, and you were my child.

(Dear reader, I am so sorry for making that horrible joke. But at least it was better than Jeonghan's confession. You may proceed with reading.)

"Yoon Jeonghan I like you too." If I remember correctly I had let out a laugh. I'm not sure if I'm right or not but that's what I got from my fuzzy memories. "Yeah?" I nodded and you hugged me. You flashed me a smile I had never seen before. You looked so happy, that I forgot I was doubting myself five minutes ago. You hugged me and whispered a thank you and pecked my cheek.

On this day, our relationship blossomed.

All rights reserved © animenbands

Edited August 3rd, 2016

Re-visited August 18th, 2018