Sleeping together (9B)

Snoring.

I woke up to lots and lots of snoring. It's been happening a lot more lately. I could just wake up, stretch, leave Hansol a note and leave. But I can't do that to him. So I snuggled with him and let him snore. 

I enjoyed sleeping with Hansol. I enjoyed it lots.

He was like this huge teddy that I could protect. Sometimes the teddy protected me. Other times the teddy and I weren't touching each other at all.

Just the feeling of knowing the teddy was there when you needed it, that was enough to feel okay. The teddy made me feel secure and feel like I was strong enough to do the same to the teddy.

"Maybe I should buy you a teddy." I whispered to Hansol.

He groaned a bit and soon went back to snoring. Hansol hated being woken up. I tried it once before as a surprise attack. Didn't end well. He kicked me so hard he broke my nose. It was one of the few times Hansol let me take the blame.

He told me it was my fault for waking him up. It was my fault, my problem. It was a funny memory, so I had to hold in a laugh.  "I really love sleeping together, teddy." It was the last thing I said before really wrapping my arms around Hansol.

All rights reserved © animenbands
Edited August 9th, 2016