Sing to me and I'll sing to you (10B)

I stopped going to Hansol's house. It felt like the right thing to do. Plus, Sophia (his little sister) started asking why I started visiting so much more lately. My parents started asking me too.

But that still wasn't enough for the both of us. I was getting used to his warmth. I was pretty sure he was getting used to mine. Thanks to that, I couldn't sleep. "What if we just talk on the phone?" Of course I was talking to myself. It reminds me of the lonely days. The days when all I wanted was to watch Soul Eater and Naruto.

I should have one of those days again. Those days are the best. Those were the days no one mattered, just my parents and anime.

But anyway, I dialed Hansol's number and called him. After a few rings, he answered. "Hello?" He sounded so groggy. I felt bad because I just woke him up from his sleep. "Could you sing to me?" The suggestion was weird yes, but it woke Hansol right up.  "What do you mean sing to you?" Did he seriously just ask that? I laughed. I was also low key surprised he wasn't mad.

"Sing to me and I'll sing to you. Seems to me, I can't sleep without you." I could hear Hansol laugh lightly. "Alright." And so it begun. He cleared his throat and sang to me. "A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together," he took a breathe, "it's like wishing for rain, as I stand in the dessert, but I'm holding you closer than most, cause you are my heaven~"

I yawned, but smiled after. "Alrighty then, I'll sing to you now." I could hear Vernon clap of excitement. "Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some cover, share some skin, yeah, clouds are shrouding us in moments, unforgettable, you twist to fit the mood that I am in."

"Thank you."  We both said in unison. We both laughed about it. "Well, goodnight. I'm sleepy now." I hung up after Hansol said goodnight too. I was happy with Hansol. Really, super happy.

All rights reserved © animenbands
Edited August 9th, 2016