Strarbucks with you him and my buddy (4B)

If it weren't for the fact that Hansol was such a white girl, I probably wouldn't be here. "You owe me one for being here. Plus, I'm buying you your coffee!" He laughed and nodded, gesturing me to walk in.

"You know, I love you! Seokmin wouldn't do this for me." I only nodded, knowing he wasn't lying. Not at all. I handed Hansol money, walking to an empty booth meant for just us. Suddenly, the beep went off, signaling someone entered. Naturally, I turned to see who it was. It was a smiling Jeonghan, laughing at something Seungcheol had said.

"Oh fuck . . ." I face palmed, wanting to scream. "I got my coffee. I owe you one babe." I smiled and whacked my best friend. "Don't call me babe in public! We're still secret lovers!" I scolded him in English, making him laugh. "Whatever." With this, I suddenly felt at ease. Who cares if Jeonghan was here? Hansol was here too! He'd protect me no matter what! Cause we are best friends! And so a smile was formed on my face.

"Hansol, I'm glad to have you in my life." He looked up at me, sipping on his drink. "What got into you?" We were still speaking English. Guess we couldn't stop. "Oh, hey Joshua!" I looked up at Jeonghan and gave him a curious look. To him, I was never Joshua. Always Jisoo. Well, at least that's how we used to work.

"Oh, hey dude. Sup Seungcheol." I had gone back to Korean and smiled at them. They made a cute couple. Cuter than Jeonghan and I ever made.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Jeonghan smiled down at us, looking mostly at me. I shrugged and moved over. "Hansol, come sit with me!" He happily jumped from his seat and came next to me. "Take that side of the booth." So they did, and we sat there in silence for a bit. Then I started talking to Seungcheol.

He's a nice guy. I felt bad that he ended up with Jeonghan. But maybe Jeonghan was only messing with me. What they had was probably true love. I was happy for Seungcheol. Others may not believe me, but I never once hated Seungcheol. It wasn't his fault, he was just another part to Jeonghan's game with me. 

"Well, we gotta go. Let's go babe." At that moment, I was pretty sure Hansol said babe on purpose. We waved our goodbyes and left.

All rights reserved © animenbands

Edited August 1st, 2016