Winky faces (11A)

Let's get one thing straight people! Haha, let's get one thing straight, I'm not. Haha. That was funny. Well anyway, this time for reals. Let's get this straight fake audience: Jeonghan is the biggest loser I know up to this date. And THAT'S saying something.

You see, I know lots of losers. Like, tons. In fact, I am one. I'm also proud of it. (Insert my winky face) But honestly, I didn't compare to Jeonghan. He liked couple shirts and all of that. I just thought he was a bit too much sometimes.

He loved being public, he loved singing cheesy songs, but worst of all...he loved aegyo.

I hate it.

With a burning passion.

Acting cute has never been on my side. I did so for my mom once and got stung by a bee! If the bee hated it, why shouldn't I? But honestly, if you're giving me chocolate I would do aegyo. But anyway, one could only imagine the face I put when Jeonghan said thsi exactly:

"Jisoo! Let's take a selca with winky faces." As if I hadn't understood, he did the pose for me personally. The moment he showed me, I hated it even more.

"Yeah no, how about you do it with someone else." You couldn't take that as an answer, Jeonghan. I should've known that. Suddenly you were pecking me all over my face until it became ticklish. But you had a target: to kiss my eyes.

And you succeeded.

You kissed my left eye which caused me to close it and look as if I were winking and you were just pecking my eyelid. I shall not deny, this selca was cute. If it weren't, I wouldn't have it in hand right now.

Wait! It's no longer in my hand.

It fell in the trash!

Oh no.

Wait, and now it's burning?

Oh my!

All rights reserved © animenbands
Edited August 9th, 2016