Coming out (9A)

Listen up, (or should I say read up? Nah, forget it) telling my friends I was with a guy took balls, but telling them I was with Yoon Jeonghan took twice the balls. First of all, because Jeonghan was popular. Second off, you are very beautiful Jeonghan. Prettier than most girls even. But lastly; because Hansol didn't like you very much.

Hansol liked you as a person, maybe as a friend but he hated you as a basketball player. According to him, everyone blew your head up. They think you're the shit, and you think you're the shit too. When you're not. There are other people better than you, Jeonghan. At least, that's what Hansol believes. And honestly? I do not. I do believe you're the best in the team. Of course, Hansol will one day overcome you.

But that doesn't matter right now. Point is; my best friend didn't like you. He doesn't like you and I had to tell him I was with you. Great. Life was fucking fantastic.

Oh my Jesus.

Excuse my language once again.

I don't know what's up with me these days.

Anyway, I did. I told them. I told Jihoon, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Minghao, Jun, and even Seungkwan (he was just there) that I was with you. They were all happy for me. Told me I looked happier those days. Well, whatever. That was easier than telling my buddy.

I remember calling him over. Telling him to meet me at a coffee shop. I remember Hansol making a comment on how nervous I sounded. If only he had known. Let me tell you something: what Hansol told me was so unexpected.

"I already knew. Kinda found out when I was gonna call you out and you were kissing him." In a weird way, that made me feel relieved. He knew about us and he was so chill about it.

All rights reserved © animenbands
(Merry Christmas! Even if it is just Christmas Eve. Thank you so much for the views and votes. This is my present to you.)

Edited August 9th, 2016

Revisited August 23rd, 2018