My first basketball game (2A)

It was Hansol's first game ever since he had entered high school.

No way was I gonna miss that. Especially if he did a bad job. I would never want to miss out on a chance of making fun of Hansol. But if he did a decent job, I could congratulate him. Pretend I was there to actually cheer him on. Because in his mind, I was totally not there to make fun of him.

Sometimes I wish I would have listened to Seokmin. Seokmin had invited me to go get ice cream with Jihoon. Other times, I don't regret anything. Jeonghan messing with me is a life experience I'll never let die down. Now I'll be more careful with anyone who tries to love me.

"You ready to become my personal cheerleader?" Hansol yelled, the excitement in him was intense at the time. "Yeah I'll be your cheerleader until you get a good girlfriend Vernon." He had pouted a bit, since he knew I didn't like calling him by his middle name. But at the time it felt okay. I was okay.

After that I remember being lonely in the bleachers. We were winning thanks to our star player; Jeonghan.

The purple haired boy (at least at the time) looked so happy. He was unstoppable. I then remember getting up as I had grown thirsty and wanted a coke. My throat was very dry after yelling Hansol's name so much. But it was worth it since he mouthed "I'll buy you chocolate."

I don't really know how it happened. One minute I was about to reach the sale's man and the next I was on the ground. My nose was dripping with blood. I felt dizzy and I didn't want to get up. "You okay?" Jeonghan was before me, worry clear on his face. I shook my head, wanting to knock out.

All I can gather up from my fuzzy memories was him taking me to the nurse. I remember him cracking stupid jokes while everyone was booing him and I for him not playing. He didn't care, but I did. I told him to go back. I told him Hansol could take me. He had insisted.

In the end we lost the game because there was no Jeonghan. Which was shocking since there was a Seungkwan. Jeonghan and I became friends that day though. Well, sorta. We were no longer just casual strangers. But, we weren't like actual friends just yet.

And in the end, that's how we are now. Just casual strangers. Life works a funny way.

All rights reserved © animenbands

Edited July 31st, 2016