Hansol's basketball game (2B)

The teacher was peaking as I was tapping my pencil on my desk to an unmatched rhythm, as I slightly hummed as well. Jihoon was sitting restlessly next to me, constantly fiddling with his fingers. We were all eager for our teacher to dismiss our class. Some of us wanted to go home, others had places to be. I was a bit bummed out since I was part of the group of people who actually had somewhere to go to instead of home. Depressing, I know.

"Don't forget to read pages one hundred seventy-two through one hundred eighty-two, class dismissed." Everyone bolted up, as did I. Jihoon didn't even say bye, he just waved and ran out. He even pinched a kid out of his way. He looked cute, kind of like a chibi character. In reality though, he was a little devil.

I calmly collected my stuff, leaving the room in no rush. But that didn't really matter, as a very eager boy rushed to me, pushing away many third-years to see me. "You're coming right? You're not ditching me, right?" He was wearing his full basketball uniform, and for a second I felt like a proud father. I nodded and flashed him a small smile.

"You should go to church with me for this," I mumbled under my breath. I wouldn't dare say it loudly enough for him to hear. He'd most likely pull my ears. He was so disrespectful, honestly. Maybe I'd ask Jihoon to hit him with his guitar or something. It would teach the boy some discipline.

"You're fantastic Jisoo! You usually hate my games but you're actually going to cheer me on. You're doing a good deed, so if you need something tell me, 'kay?" What was this boy talking about? I wasn't doing this for him, I was doing this for me. I knew that if I didn't, the boy wouldn't shut up about how I didn't go to his game even though I said I would. He'd done such things before. Hansol was so annoying sometimes, it reminded me he was younger than I was. Plus, even if I was doing this for him, I wouldn't want anything in return. I don't work that way. It just isn't right.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's hurry up and go. You'll be late and the captain will scold you." Jeonghan was captain. He wouldn't really scold Hansol though. He'd probably just ask him to go earlier in a polite manner. At least that's what he used to do when him and I would see each other. Maybe he treats Hansol differently now. I don't know, I'd have to ask. "The captain won't scold me, I'd put him in his place anyway for hurting you if he tried. It's more likely for Seungkwan, the diva to scold me." I laughed, thinking of the other younger boy with his signature move, his hand on his hip.

Walking together with Hansol reminded me of old times. The feeling left shortly, as he entered the locker room and I made a turn and entered the gymnasium. I scanned the bleachers, looking for somewhere to sit. I quickly climbed up the bleachers and sat at the very top. I moved my left leg, nervous out of my mind. So many people will actually show up, and I will be terrified being surrounded by them.

A boy with dark, black hair and wait-is that eyeliner? The boy looked sort of...emo. He was wearing a chain with a black charm on it. One would never think he'd flash a smile to anyone. But he did. And it was for me. He sat next to me and waved, not saying a word. Shortly after came a very tall boy that sat next to him, quickly grabbing a hold of the boy's hand.

"Hope you're not a homophobe, because I can't get enough of this boy's lips." The 'emo' male blushed furiously and playfully smacked his boyfriend. I laughed aloud, thinking about how weird would it be if I was a homophobe. I'm quite the opposite though, considering I did get done by a guy.

"I'm not a homophobe, though I didn't think I'd come of as one," I playfully stated. "The cross earring made me a bit suspicious," he replied. "I'm Joshua, but you can call me Jisoo," I introduced myself. "I'm Mingyu, my boyfriend over here is Wonwoo. We're second years, what about you?" The boy, now known as Mingyu smiled at me politely. "Third year."

Before the boy could say something though, the buzzer went off. And thus started Hansol's basketball game.

P.S: There was no Jeonghan. I wonder why?

All rights reserved © animenbands

Edited July 31st, 2016