Feeling pain

(MARIONETTE POV)

I walked to my baby, balloon boy and sat next to him and started blowing up his balloon for the morning for the children. I was enjoying my time with him until I asked "hey, BB do you want to become-" I  was interrupted by the toys. BB got super close that I was typically sitting hugging him. I looked up at Freddy and his reaction was furious . His eyes were filled with anger that he pulled me by the wrist to stand me up. I was in pain that I hold back tears. He then yells     " looks like we have a rule breaker, and do you know what we do them. They will receive a punishment." I tried to pull away from his grip but,the more I pull the tighter his grip gets. My tears ran down my face for the pain I was feeling. I turn to look at BB and see he's crying as he see me getting hurt. Toy chica got so annoyed that she kneels down and slaps him. Making BB knock out. They took it way too far once they touch my baby. I yelled "why are doing this to him. He has nothing to do with it. You guys want me not him." Toy Freddy chuckled then pushed me against the wall. He let me go, but i felt dizzy that didn't felt I got picked up by someone. As i slowly open my eyes i looked into one yellow eye. I looked down to see the toys were going away. I feel BB on my stomach. Mangle faced me then i wave "hai" and  no response. I notice she needed repairs badly. Since do mangle saved us i had a request for her." hey Mangle how would you liked to get fixed a little for our reward for saving us" She looked at me thinking of her choice, then she grins and nods yes. We were  going down i told her "every night we will meet at my music box and i will be repairing all your parts for you is that ok." she nods and i return to my box for the day to come.
〰A few days later〰
Once I placed her pieces together i placed my music box next to her. Even if I miss her stomach it will still be a robotic human so she will be alright. I kept mangle off so that she wouldn't feel the pain like the others would. As my music box played mangle transformed into an older teenage girl. she looked beautiful as a human animatronic, I thought and plugged her back in. I stand back. Her eyes open up, one eye is black and the other yellow. She sat up,looked at herself, then me. i smiled at her and ask"Can you understand me", she nod. "can you speak" she opened her mouth "um thanks. i feel all weird being all fix, but i'll get use to it." i smiled and ask"can you walk" she got up on her feet, but she show an expression of worry. I knew she didn't, i just smiled then tell her "I'll teach you a little because you are usually going to be on the ceiling anyways" she nod and i began teaching her.
〰Time Skip〰
A/n:Well what will marionette and mangle do next? Let's see what happens in the next chapter shall we. Thx for reading my pirates talk to u later.❤️😝