Torn Inside

(Marionette POV)
"let him go"
" I will my dear but first we make dEAL"
"Speak then I'll agree"
" You turn us into humanoids like the other and we agree to leave you and your child alone" I was going to give my final answer, foxy appears and says "marionette is everythi-"
he looks at a Toy freddy and spoke "its you" I grab his hand while I pulled him back words. "Foxy please run back to The Parts and Service room or stay with me ok?" He had decided to stay I nodded and refocus my attention to Toy Freddy.
" Fine i'll do it but, give me my kid back first." They looked unsure about what I just said.I rolled my eyes and ran to Mangles room to get a sharp knife and cut myself a small X on my wrist , but practically it hurted like a B***h(sorry for the curse word). I rose my hand and painfully said"I-I promise that I-I will turn you guys in to humanoids I-In return for BB" I looked at my hand all bloody. They agreed and laugh in joy. I told them I had to tie them cause it will hurt and they could possibly hurt me to. They all went up on stage ready to be tied when i hear a girls voice screaming out Foxy's name Then angrily spoke "Foxy where have you-" Chica looked at me then at the toys in fear. She ran back in terror. I just finish tieing up the toy and minutes later she came back with Freddy and Bonnie. Freddy laughing answers "Chica why are you so scared Marionette wouldn't-" he looked at me with confusion. Bonnie in the other hand went next to Foxy and BB. "It's the Toys. Marionette what are-"
"I had to or else they could hurt my baby" I walk to my music box and grab my box and started the process.
〰Time skip〰
Once I was done I wrap my wrist with a white cloth Mangle gave me. Once I was cure I made my to Foxy when I felt someone pull my arm and felt soft lips on mine. I pulled away to discover it was Toy Bonnie. Foxy ran toward Toy Bonnie and angrily spoke "You ever touch my puppet and you're dead" I grabbed on BB while foxy pulled me rough and made me go in my box. I felt in shook that from all the animatronic  he would be the one to pull me like that. I free my hand out ,while BB still hold on to my other hand.and called out for Mangle. Running towards her room made small tears form in my eyes. Once I was in I sat in the farthest corner and cried out my pain. BB looked at me ,grab my arms and lays in my lap. I cuddle him ,while a small yawn escaped his mouth. I rub his back and slowly slept. I looked up when I heard lots of banging on the door. Mangle got up and approach me. She exactly new that I didn't have to explain to her. Her hugs were warm and cuddly. The bangs got louder and louder is like the door was going to snap.
"Hey open up please let me speak to marionette. Please." I faced mangle she just spoke "hey,look I'm going to yell at that bastard and remind him not to mess with my puppet". I giggles and she said "that's my girl". She stood up as my eyes drifted to sleep.
(FOXY POV)
Marionette looked hurt as she ran to mangles room. Though she was immediately going to come out but I was wrong. I walked over to the door and began to bang slowly. Since I didn't get an answer I disided to bang harder . I was getting worried about her.
I yelled "Hey open up please let me speak to marionette. Please." Minutes later mangles open the door and slaps me. I would have beaten the crap out of her, but that's my puppet friend. I touch my cheek and mangle yells "you are not worth her. You pulled her the way a toy would. She looked at you and totally knew you were different." As she close the door a small side was still open. She then told me " Now I'm starting think you are one". Then close the door shut. I was surprise that Mangle just told me that. I walk to the men's restroom and look in the mirror."What have I done" I ask as the clock struck 6:am.
Oh will marionette and foxy continue or will some one else will conquer her love?
Thx for reading my pirates.🐾😁✌🏻️❤️
P.S I own nothing. Just story k