Mommy

Vote/comment/follow plz ❤️
Thx    Now on to the story.
(Wither Chica)
The little girl looked at me with her ghostly white eyes. I couldn't believe she respond to me, but I was most surprised what her answer was. 'Who dose she think her mommy is when no one is here but us' I thought. I took a deep breath and questioned her again
" Hey little girl who is your mom and Is she even in here ? "

The ghostly girl just giggle like I were asking her simple question like her A B C's. I kinda felt connected to her in a way, her presence feels very peculiar to me, but can't quite say how.

" oh I know that she is here. I feel her presence around here but I can't quite know where she is, but I know she's got to be here." She responded so politely
I acknowledge her response but she didn't quite say WHO her mother was exactly. I took a step toward her and reiterate my question.
" Darling who is your mother ? "

She faced Bonnie and another ghost boy came out of his bloody body . He jerk front and  looked at the child who came out of him. He was the same as the girl, he faced me with a smile.

" our mommy is nice pretty very caring a and would do anything to save our life. She has beautiful structure from her feet to her head"
The ghost boy  flew next to the girl and they giggled at each other.
I was so confuse on what those kids were doing here . Suddenly as Foxy faced the ghostly figure.
" if your mom is really here why don't you describe her features since she is that perfect !"

A ghostly came out of Foxy body as well and smiled at all of us. It's seems that every answer we give a new soul will appear. He then faced foxy with a mischievous smile. " well technically she is perfect as she seems. You see no one could compare to her, not even the girl in the yellow dress over there " his fingers pointed at me. I surprised. I'm I not pretty here. I kept looking at the kid curious for his next response.
" she has a face of an angle. Eyes black as the night sky, hair dark as a crow, body perfect as and hour glass, but mostly no one can compare the beautiful color that matches her body.
Skin white as snow, Black and white dress that only she can be beautiful with." His eyes close as he explain her picturing her right there.

We all knew who this person was and we were all furious about it . How could she do this to the kids and place us in bloody attires. No wonder she's not here. I'm glad she is no were to be seen or else I could have sworn I would kill her.
Freddy clench his fist ready to hit some one." Hey kids is your Mommy MARIONETTE!" He yelled
A ghost child sat on his own top hat looking down at him. Freddy jerked back and all the kids gathered together. " oh yes sir no need to yell but she is our mommy . We love her so much, she saved us mostly. We can't forget that."

The kids giggled , but stop when Goldie clapped slowly. The kids faced and looked at him and smiled with excitement, but Goldie looked furious.
He responded in the harshest way we've ever heard him. " So children. You say Marionette is your mother right? Then tell me this how come she didn't tell us she was going to cover us in blood like this or do you know why were cover in blood"

The kid that came out of Freddy responded " well yes we were stuffed into you guys. Mommy did that so that she could save our souls. I'm glad she did." He smiled happy

Goldie chuckled " why didn't she ask us permission then! She could of ask us then rather do s****d decision on her own" the girl that we first meet was about to respond back but a child with golden hair and white clothes was in front of Goldie. He looked at him with sadness not in a good way.

The littles boy clenched his fist and responded well to Goldie, " So if you were her situation you would have let  us die

The littles boy clenched his fist and responded well to Goldie, " So if you were her situation you would have let us die. Did you even notice a Purple dude killed us ? Did you even feel the pain she she felt every time he would stab us? She safe us from a sad death. I'm the one beg her to save my friends and me, and still you are angry at her? " tears started forming in the corners of his eyes. The little boy told the ghost kids to exit through the the door. They followed his orders and he followed them as well. As he was about to close the door he looked back.
He responded some surprising information that hit my chest hard.
" Did you know that my friends got smashed once they entered your friend body? Did you? But with me, as you can see I'm was not smashed. She decided to place me with the person that has known her better and would understand why she did what she did. But now seeing you, I rather not be in your body and I regret her saving us if you guys were to reacted like this."

He closed the door and we faced Goldie. He seemed heartbroken. He clenched his fist and tears began to form in his eyes. He went back to his corner. We all looked at the blood stains that were left while thinking of the children and the person they called Mommy ........
Marionette

Thx for reading
Hope you liked it my pirates. What do you think will happen next? Also do you think it was to long?
Also give me suggestions on what you want in the next chapter.
Ps:I don't any pics respect to the artist who drew this amazing picture.
Thx😁❤️✌🏻️🐾✌🏻❤️