Worried

(Bonnie POV)
I was looking at BB sleep when he started saying strange things in his sleep. He kept saying "don't mommy" and "please I love you. Conquer The-". He didn't get to finish his sentence. He sat up panting. He sob quietly. I moved next to him and hug him while cradle him. He slowly slept in my arms. I lay him back down. I called Freddy and told him that we immediately had to speak with the puppet.
If something is wrong with the puppet that BB is not spilling, then there must be a problem.

(Marionette POV)
The Toys left me at my music box for the night.I hugged the and retreated slowly. I was going to jump in my box, but Freddy and Bonnie call me out. I stop and head toward them.
"What's up guys. How I see-"
"We need to talk" I looked up and see fear in both in their eyes . I knew this was going to be serious.
We walked into the parts and service room. The same way as when I first walked in. The fox in the corner while the chicken whimper as she lays on the floor. I rolled then to a table made out of metal screws and old furniture. Is at wonder what was so urgent that they needed me. "Can someone please tell me what's going on? " I said.
They sighed and Bonnie spoke with concern "Well, puppet BB has been having nightmares." His eyes meet mine. Bonnie looked worried. I never remember the way Bonnie is looking now. I blush slightly but, turn away.
"W-what is it about"
"He usually saying things like "don't mommy" and "please I love you. Conquer The-".
My eyes pop wide. Me a threat to my kid in his dream is just not right. I ask were he was and they pointed to there right. I got up slowly trying hard not to make lots of noise and sat next to BB. I gently smoothen his hair thinking on what's been going on in his mind, when my hand slowly stops it self. I couldn't move it for a sec. It's like something was controlling me. Something is totally wrong with me and I needed to figure out what it is. Freddy and Bonnie were waiting for me in the door. I stood up to head to the doorway when the pain suddenly hit me again. I grab both my head and my chest tightly as I fell on my knees.this time the pain hit me twice as hard. My eyes open up, Freddy and Bonnie looked afraid. Chica got up and stood there. I suddenly felt foxy hug me, but my hands move on its own and scratch his cheek. I pulled away and rip the bottom of my dress. I shook my head a couple of times while the pain fades. They are afraid of me. I got up and ran heading towards the door. Bonnie then hugged my way out. I was afraid I was going to hurt any on pe else.
" let me go" I yelled as I pushed him and ran out. My eyes were shut tight I accidentally bumped into Toy Bonnie. I quickly removed and head towards my box.
Something thing is wrong with me and the only one who can tell me is.....Golden Freddy.

(Bonnie POV)
How can Marionette be that strong. We are twice her strength. She looked frightened of her own self. We were all are. I looked back at Freddy. He seem concern and confuse. Once again Chica fell on her knees and cried a little. I was more concern of Foxy. His left side of his face was filled with blood. Freddy got up to wipe his wound,but pushed him away. He just got up and walked straight to his corner. What is going on with marionette? My chest began to hurt by the forced push she gave me. I hope  the thing that's inside of her doesn't kill her. BB has lots of explaining to do.

Oh! Puppet might figure out what is inside of her.Goldie  will  appear will he help her? Tell me what u think my pirates.
Thx😁✌🏻🐾