KILLER!

Warning:this scenes may have violence. You have been warn!
Vote/comment/follow plz ❤️
Thx Now on to the story.
(Marionette POV)
My mind went wild. Why was he here. I thought he was suppose to be gone!
The children gladly  left with no wondering what the purple basted may do to them. All that went in my mind was to save those kids. Help them.
I faced BB with pain in my eyes. He looked at me confused and  I just couldn't think. These kids  I need them.The only thing I can do is look after them.  That idea struck my head and is typically the only way to watch them. I suddenly left my body behind and let my soul wonder around the pizzaria to follow him. I've only done this once and still not use to the feeling in flying yet. As I flew I see the Toys preforming for the little kid , but mostly suppose tho preform for the birthday boy.My soul flew till I made my way to one specific room and stand outside" parts and service".
This is it , this the time to see what that purple bastard is getting out of these kids.
I flew through the door , and I fell in shock.
He took off his mask and grin evilly the children. The children felt sudden fear and backed away a bit. Then from the cake he pulled out a knife. He suddenly lifted the knife to his lips,then likes the frosting out of it. He then points the knife at the kids ready to kill them or something.
I stood there just wanting to help those poor little children from this purple freak. He then raised his head, his eyes lock on me with full rage then whispered "you can't"
Then he went toward the boy with dark brown hair. He suddenly looked at him and stabbed him two times with his knife. The boy layed there and at my direction, he smiled and then he died. Suddenly I felt a pain in my cheats, it hurt   and I felt the pain of the kid. I looked down to my wrist to see the brown gem of the bracelet the Purple Guy gave me turn black
All the other kids cried and scream in fear and of there lives. Then he head the direction of the  blond little girl. She hid behind the purple boy while crying. He then shove and threw the purple boy in ground, while kicking  him a few times to make sure he stayed there. The girl screamed and tears burst from her eyes. He stood there facing the girl while laugh. He brought his knife to the girls and suddenly they were gone to. Another pain stuck me, but this time in my neck , tear came out as the pain came. The yellow gem suddenly turn black and only three remanded in there true color. 
He then made his way to the little pirate boy who showed no fear. Then like nothing the boy kicked purple Guy where the sun never shines. He grab a hold of Purple hair boy and made the way to the door, but soon enough he threw his weapon at  purple hair boy  back  and there another at pirate boys. Both fell to the ground in pain they held hands like friends do and were gone like that.
Double pain struck me this time, one my head and the other at my heart. My tears came out , my body was filled with torture , that I felt I couldn't take much longer. All the colors on my bracelet were gone except one, the golden one.
I faced back and I saw he was right on back of me. He kept hold of something in his small weak hands. I felt it, he was holding on to me. I felt a warm felling on all my torture that he kinda healed my wounds.
The purple guy spotted him and brought Goldie head and turn toward us.He began to cry . He then whisper to me, "save them, help them"
Then a sudden feeling hit my stomach. I looked and see the final child was gone. All the gem turn black. I stood there against wall bursting in tears.
Purple guy just laugh and left the room smiling and laughing in joy of all his accomplishments he has done. He left the room , leaving me in the dark with my littles and there souls.

Thx for reading
It was sad for me to write this chapter and I did let out a few tears.
Any way hope you liked it my pirates. What do you think will happen next?
Thx for reading my story and hope I may be able to write more often since I'm almost on break.
Thx😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭