What wrong with me?

(BONNIE POV)
I walked out of the parts and servers room thinking about how the night guard die so early.I didn't got a turn to attack cause the night went by fast it was barely 2am. I turn to see Freddy hiding behind the stack present box near the carnival ride. I craw to him and ask him wants up. He tells me "Marionette and Foxy are discussing again, but it looks like serious and will end bad" I hid with him, but did notice something strange. The puppets eyes were not black but crimson red. I worried about her and listen.

(MARIONETTE POV)
I walk over to my box when I'm the corner of my eye I spot the fox that hurted me coming out from the main hall. I hurried my pace as tears ran down my face of the memory of him and that chicken.I wiped the tear, but I look up to find him there. He embrace my with a hug. I didn't allow it, I place my hand in the middle to separate us. He gave me a confuse look. I couldn't believe that he was stupid enough to not notice I was in pain. My tears couldn't hold its self and flooded my face.I screamed out "leave me alone" he didn't understand and move a little closer. " leave me alone plz" I whisper. He still don't understand why I didn't want him near me. The last of my pain came out while more tears flooded my face " Yet you act like nothing happen. When literally I saw what happen. Go you have my permission to go sucked faces with Chica. I guess I'm useless to you after all" he stood there speechless. I ran toward Mangles room and said clearly "I am so glad that I'm a toy." When I entered I see four figures follow behind me. It's the Toys. I take one lance glance to find BB in good hands. I entered not knowing what awaits me with them.

(BONNIE POV)
We stood up . I faced Freddy but his face showed anger and disappointment. Foxy notice we were here. He just looked down knowing what was coming.BB was there he looked at me and ran, he place his hands up to carry him. I carried him he quietly while he sob on my vest. He knew what he saw and will not forget.Freddy in the other hand was so furious his eyes went from blue eyes to black. He went toward foxy and yelled "Foxy why did you do it"
Foxy respond quietly "I don't really know",BB sobs got a little louder. I cradle him back and forth to relax him down, then turn back to them. "You now that young girl gave you her heart just so you can hurt it!She was capable of risking her life for us.Giving us the gift of life.Do you not understand how she's feeling right know? She gave use a human form to experience another chance and all you do is play with her heart!" Foxy had no words. BB jumps out of my arms and began to hit foxy in the leg.I gently grab him while he sobs out " mommy loved you more than anything. She new you were different ever since you to meet eyes with each other. Mommy had a dream where if the restaurant dose shut down both Toys and original animatronics will fix up a place and live there together.For me mommy dream is destroyed." He wiped his tears on my vest and continued "one more thing.Mommy had red eyes. Her evil side is soon going to control her. I hope he comes around and fix it." He snuggle into my shoulder feeling secure. We were all in shock of what BB has just explain to us about the marionette.
Freddy suddenly remember chica was not here. He furiously called her name. She happily skip to where we were standing. She stood there staring at our expression. "Are you guys ok you guys seem down" she responded. It happen so fast. Freddy slapped chica making her fall to the ground. Chica kept her hand on her cheek while rewind on what just occurred. She looked at me for pity, but I face away. How can I trust her when she hurt the girl I'm probably falling for.
Freddy then began to yell "you think that you can mess around with a girl's feeling cause you had the urge to feel loved! I hope you learn a lesson today" was the last thing Freddy said as he stood beside me. BB raised his head and faced Freddy
"Mister Freddy is my mommy ok."
We smiled at this cute adorable child. "Don't worry little fella. Me and Bonnie will speak to your mother k". he nod and raise his hands for Freddy could carry him now. I smiled as Freddy took him from me. He yawn and said " I love you two" before going to a deep sleep. We headed back but the thought that stayed in my mind is " why does BB know about her evil side and not her and who is. Him

(Marionette POV )
The Toys are around me while mangle hangs on the celling. My thoughts were all over the place. I open my mouth to speak but unfortunately nothing comes out. Mangle on the other hands decide to make me a little joke and breaths in my ear. I yelped in fear while the Toys laugh.
" What's so funny" I answer while rubbing my ear.
"You been so down that I hope that little stunt can bring a smile to your face."
Bonnie finish his sentence and I smiled.
"That's the puppet I know"
I stood up knowing what I was about to say can change who I am." Guys I want to be one of you. I want to be the puppet I was Created in to" The toys faced each other and they smile with their black crystal eyes. They turn back to normal and every thing went great till my head began to hurt. I shut my eyes not wanting to open them of the pain. My head felt like it was going to explode, my heartbeat faster than before. My knees felt weak and I fell. One hand on my head while the other on my heart. The toys looked confuse, but mostly worried. Mangle jumped out of the celling and made me rest my head I'm her lap. Once I open my eyes mangle was scared of me and wanted to push me right off her. I sat up and the Toys only pointed at the mirror. My eyes were no longer black but red. Seconds later they were back at black.
I shook my head," said sorry to scared you all, just that I don't know what's going on with me. The tension fell down a bit . The Toys continued to talk while I wander why were my eats red?
Oh. What do u guys think marionette going to do or what will happen next. Thx for reading hope u like it.
Thx😁✌🏻️🐾