Our last goodbye

You can play the song when ever or I recommend near the the middle (I do not own the song credit to the owner nor the Fnaf character only the story)
❤️Thx on with the story ❤️
We all turn to the direction of the sound , it was no other than that bastard himself the purple guy. No one dares to move or speak a word out of their mouth. As much as we all hate him and want to rip him to shred, we fear him the most. BB cling on to me and place his head in my chest. Quietly he tells himself "he's not real, he's not real". All i can see as he came into the main room is that dirty smile of his.

He came out of the shadows very slowly without any hesitation and walk very slowly made his way to the stage. His smirk brings flashbacks of when we barley meet back in the security office, I don't know why but I felt a little connection with him in a sort of way.
His violet eyes eyed the animatronic but the results were the same, his eyes were always going to land on my black eyes. He chuckled, then spoke clear t" So how dose it feel to lose everything you once dream turn to ashes right in front of your eyes. They way I see things times running out, don't you think so puppet."
I straighten up and my whole body turn to his direction. I turn back to the people I connected to. I smiled inside, we weren't  enemy's any more, we all had one goal that our lives were on the lines. I didn't have to fight alone anymore, but it's to late this is my fight and I'm the one who will end him. My hand turn to a fist in BB embrace I will protect them but mostly for BB sake. I face my child with a calming look. His tears made my heart to pieces.I must show him that mommy will always be there for him no matter the cost. I kissed his forehead and handed him to Mangle. He pled to let him go but mangle rap him around In her arms. My emotions were gone now, my body moved on its own in a slow pace with out thinking. The other try to held me back, but I shove them and push them with all the strength I had left. That guy must learn to never to come here again if he knows what is best for him.
My body moved up the stairs on its own, but soon my body felt different. I wasn't able to figure out what my body felt, but what I did know is that someone dear to me came. He embrace me with a tight but calming hug I missed so much. I looked up to see those beautiful raven eyes reflecting off my own. I knew my golden bear is always there for me when times are rough. He smiled and our fingers tangles into each other. I couldn't hold back a smile he did the same , he lean down to kiss my forehead. I giggled, I have never really seen this loving side of him, but I sure do love it. I was about to pull him up, purple guy chuckled
"You know what's funny. The fact that you trust that yellow dude over there with your life that the truth is he helped me make all this possible. That precious life you desire will be crush thanks to us and if you want to say that I took his suit by force he agree to the plan all along ask him your self."
I turn to face Goldie and he kept his head low. No he couldn't, he wouldn't do that to me.
"tell me,tell me he's lying"
He wouldn't face me I didn't know how to feel anymore. It's like my whole life here has been nothing but a lie with him. I trusted him with all my heart more than I can trust anyone but all I can feel is betrayal. I pulled my hand away from his embrace. With the emotions I had left I couldn't hold myself back anymore.
"How could you do this to me Goldie. I have been caring for you since the beginning I thought we were in this together , but know I don't even know who you are"
He just stood there with his head low,he did not respond to any of my words. I headed to the stage by myself but I felt a little tug and he pulled me back with him,  making our hands connect once more.I so a few tears form on the side if his eyes. He place his forehead with mine just once more.
"look puppet. The guy may be a jerk but I promise you he will get us out of here.He promised me to keep everyone safe especially you, just give him a little more time"
I nodded I looked at him as calming as I can, I took my hand once more.
"Goldie, there may be time for you, but there is no time left for us will except the original one they will be relocated, but us it's the end of the line"
As those word escape my mouth I felt pain all over my body but I ignored it I knew time was running out quickly.
I place one of my hand on his cheek,
"Goldie, I won't get mad if you choose to go with him and nor angry with your decision about that just know that I will miss you. So please if you do choose him please leave I'm begging you." I kissed his check for the last time and he disappeared into the shadow.I looked backed at Purple Guy as he made his way down the steps to where the stage is at. Suddenly the pain in my body grew worse and worse I couldn't take it any more but I have to do this for all of them. My vision slowly turned blurry as I blink and I lean on the stage. Purple guys makes his way towards me , he grabbed my face in one hand and he shocked me secretly with the other on my right shoulder. I whine a little and my breathing was unormal.
"sorry puppet but it had to be this way, hope we meet again."
He let me go and went to the shadow till he could not be seen. The other were waiting for me waiting to hear what happened. To see what he told me but I didn't want to make them worry.
I smiled, I made my ways towards them all as normal as possible, luckily none of them saw anything wrong with me.
"everything will be OK now let's go and have the last best day of our life" as they all smiled I took a step all I felt was pain. I fell to the ground, the others looked back and ran to me. I tried to get up but I felt like a real puppet with her strings cut off. My vision grew more and more blurry and I was having a hard time to breath. " Puppet keep it together please listen to my voice " I heard mangle say. She sat on the ground and my head was place on her lap.
" what do we do " I heard Foxy say with a worried expression. On the other hand I see Chica, Toy chica, Bonnie, a Toy Bonnie , foxy , Toy and Freddy surrounding me as the each sat on the ground Finally  I turn to my left to see BB with a scared expression on his face, he was terrified. He ran to me and hugged me. Tears went down my face as my breathing slowly stared to slow down.
"thank you thank you for always being there for me and never ever letting me down even though you guys did once. Wow since this will be my last time I can speak to you guys I-I want to tell every single one of you something."
I faced chica " Chica take care of foxy will you also never stop believing in what you believe in.
Toy chica even if we did not talk a lot I always thought of you as a sister to me because you always protected me even though you didn't like me at first thank you."they both smiled and I saw a tear go down there face.
"Foxy, I love you so much, I will continue to love you but right now I want you to be strong  and please take care of the others and don't ever forget me OK" he hugged my and he pecked my cheek slowly. I was about to tell Bonnie something when he hugged me , I felt his tears on my neck and his sobs on my ear. I cried a little more know I didn't want to leave but I have to. He looked up and his Crimson eyes meet mine. "Bonnie, thank you for protecting me, thank you for being there for me when I was hurt, but mostly I love you for taking BB in your arms and I seem like you were his dad and also loving me, I will miss that smooth face I made you so that you can see me" He hugged me one more time and kissed my forehead.
Toy Bonie did the same as Bonnie , but he just lay there and not letting go of the hug he gave me
"Toy Bonnie, thank you for always protecting me and trying your best to keep me safe but I want you to know that I will never forget you for the person who let  me shed my  tears on him and the person who never stop believing in me for a second. I will miss that cute smile of your that would make me blush from time to time and keep me going" he kissed my forehead and let me go.
"Toy Freddy and Freddy , I felt like both of you were my big brother. Always taking care of me always making sure I was OK and making sure I didn't break any of the rules  that big brother would do to protect there little sister. I want to thank  Freddy for understanding the monster within me and helping BB in his worst time" they held my hand and they kissed it as for respect.
I looked up at mangle her tears were showing and her soft criers can be heard as I talked to the others. My voice became quietly and she place her forehead with mine. Tears fell from her face to my face she didn't want to know the fact that I finally leaving."Mangle, my friend my sister and someone I can believe in. You helped me in good and bad times. You let me in your safe zone and now I'm going out. You believe in me since the start, and took care of BB without me asking for help. Thank you I love you,and do me one last favor. Take care of BB till every last animatronics has been shut down." She nod but all I can see is that white shade in her hair. I could hardly see finally I saw that orange color of my baby's face his. He was hugging a plush version of me which I kinda made out by blinks and his tears and small cries is what crushed me. I motion him to my way he ran to hug me again. He would hiccup every cry he gave. I tried to smile.
" Mommy don't leave me yet. I need you and you need me please I beg you be strong for me. I promise to never again to be bad please let's go play in your music box or in the carousel or blow the balloons for the children so they can be happy"
He doesn't understand that ever machine will have to go someday as well.With the vision and strength I still had left in me I raised my hand to touch his cold face for the last time. He cried a little more and with his tiny hands he held on to my bigger hands.Those eyes that I adore will, just be a Dream now.Those small hands will now break like puzzle pieces.
" BB my baby I love and I-I wish I could s-stay longer but Mom has to go and explore other worlds out there.I promise t-that we will be t-together again. But p-promise me this my little Balloon boy , y-you will be s-strong for m-me right. Never s-stop smiling o-ok. I love y-"
Suddenly I saw my whole world turn black all I could hear was people calling my name and screams, but mostly BB crying and his little screams was the last thing I heard.
I hope one day I can see them all again.

Hey my pirates, I'm so sorry I was gone for a long long time= plz don't kill me (hides behind the Toys)
Any ways tell me how the chapter was. I worked really hard on it and I feel this chapter is the most special to me .
Also should I do another book if so what place ?
Who was your favorite overall character in the book❤️?
Thx ❤️💙🎈🐶