Peace or Fighting

(Marionette POV)
Well that didn't go as plan the night guard survive the fifth night now what. I feel like a big creature being smash by a small creature. Geez talk about a night . I stretch out of my box fresh new relief that I didn't notice the toys all so depressed add filled with anger. They were not facing the stage like normal but backwards. I approach them slowly but fast enough so they can spot me. As I hopped in to the stage I see Toy chica crying, Toy Bonnie playing a sad tune in his instrument and toy Freddy punching the wall. Mangle was holding BB in her arms in the ceiling cradling him. She looked down to see me, she tried to give me a smile, but I knew some things were off the string. BB quickly let go of Mangles arms to embrace me. He sobs quietly and hides his head on my chest , I held him tightly. I don't know what's going on but everyone seems down.
" Hey guys , look I don't know what's happing around here or why is everyone likes scared and angry and sad but I need to know what's up?" I spoke calmly.

Toy chica sighs while sob fades away," So u didn't hear? Huh"

I nod
Toy Freddy speaks as calmly as possible "you see puppet we are .. How do I say this , we are being put down "
I stood in shock. Being put down why , what did we ever do wrong.

"also I hear that they will scrap us but the old animatronic will be saved so that one day a new location will be open but with them instead of us" Toy Freddy continue

The edges of my eyes were getting watery . I hugged BB tighter and hid my face on his head to hide my tears. No this can't be happing. I took some steps back . First my trust is broken by my first friendship and know I'm being put down with the rest of my friends. My sods began to become more and more noticeable. I just couldn't take any more of this pain. All this suffering ugh I just want to keep on living. I clean my eyes . I see all the toys were looking at me. They knew it would effect me but I guess they didn't that much.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see it was Toy Bonnie. I turn around and he embraced me with a hug. I then just spilled. My tears hit his blue vest he always wore. I buried my face into his chest and BB just kept his face on my shoulder. Toy Bonnie hand shield me from the pain. I feel peaceful as I wanted to feel like this . My sweet peace was soon interrupted when I heard Toy Freddy
" how dare you guys show your face after what you did and ѕaid to the Marionette"
Toy Bonnie kept his hand around me not letting me go.
Why now why when I just want to spend my last moments with the family I truly connect to not let some bastard who threw me away like тraѕн talk to me. I push Bonnie away and look him straight in the eye. He smiled and let me go.
I turn to see all the old animatronics clean new like if nothing between us has ever happened. Like it's my very first time seeing them. I just can't stand them any more of this b.s.

Freddy spoke loud And clear , with confidence that I miss so much about him.

"look Marionette from all of us here we are so sorry for what we have done, but please just-"

I giggle, " really after all we been through you think you can gain my confidence with an apology"
"Why are you not forgiven us we said that we are sorry what more do you want "Foxy yelled out
All of us started arguing one  by one Toy Freddy with Freddy, Toy chica with Chica, Toy Bonnie with Bonnie , and mangle with Foxy.
This fighting is going way out of hand I just can't stand it anymore .
I was about to yell then I hear loud slow  clapping coming from the hallway of the part and service room. We all frozen in shock we didn't know whom it might be  but the person  aura it had seem familiar. The only person who has that dark , killing aura is none other then..........
" mommy  its him "BB cried out
We all turn and all I can think of is that shade of purple reflecting from the uniform he wore.

✌🏻️Hey guys Here is an update for all my pirates and I am so sorry for not updating . The reason is because of school but hope you like this chapter and tell me what you think about it. Also thank you All who read my story and and that keeps me going and to continue to write this fanfiction.
see you next time my  Pirates❤️😁😬💙🎉