P-purple guy !

(Goldie POV)
No! It couldn't be how is he be here. I looked up to see marionette scared. She has never been this afraid since she turn to evil puppet her self. That purple dude looked to his right and spotted me he suddenly grabs a hold of marionette and places the knife on her neck. I wanted to fight but I knew that I did he would cut her in plain sight on front of me.
" well well well. If it isn't Goldie himself or should have said Golden Freddy." He kept the knife right at marionette throat and she kept holding her breath trying not  to cut her self with the sharp knife.
He then move the knife right at her cheek. Marionette knees were getting weak and she was about to fall when that guy pushes her up. I got extremely jealous  'no one can touch like that, he should have more respect' I thought. My face shows total rage. He saw the expression in my face and he hug her. One Hands around her waists while the other one still oh her cheek. I really wanted to punch him.
" ahh! Is golden bear jealous of me " he chuckle.
I felt weak. I couldn't do any thing to help her all I can do is go get help.
Bingo! I ran out worried knowing I'm leaving that bastard with marionette, but I'm doing for the good.
(Marionette POV)
I felt betrayed how could he leave me here. I suddenly remember I was with this purple freak. My voice was filled with fear. I softly spoke to him. " w-what I-s your n-name "
He chuckle. He new I feared him he was glad of it. He whispered slowly in my ear"darling, I'm the one they called Purple Guy."
I suddenly felt the weight of his hands leave my waist and my cheek. We were suddenly face to face. He looked at me closely. I was afraid of him. I backed up till I felt a chair and he pushed me down. He chuckles in relief." I love the fear in your face. " his knife made its way back to my face. I reacted so fast that i closes my eyes shut. I felt no pain from my left cheek. I open my eyes to see he was teasing me. He suddenly heard steeps approaching from a far distance. He rolled his eyes and rapidly took out a bracelet with 5 different color gems, brown,purple,yellow,red and the main one gold. He grab my soft hands into his rough one and place it on my wrist. He then explain" you will feel the pain soon." I looked up to his purple eyes. He seem serious, but what did he mean. Soon he was up straight looking at golden Freddy with four other people. I faced as well to see Toy Bonnie, Bonnie, Freddy and surprisingly Foxy. Golden Freddy  walked up with a furious look on his face.
"I want you, to leave or else." He walked away from me and step next to Goldie. Be whispered something. Then he took off like nothing happen.

Thx you for reading my pirates
I hope you like this chapter and what do u think the boys will do.
Plz comment and vote
Thx😁😝❤️🐾