Love?

(MARIONETTE POV)
After my mini training on walking,ceiling climbing,swinging,and practice  killing, i ask her " Um mangle would you like to visit other animatronic that are human to" She thought about it a minute, but agreed even if her face looked uncertain. She picked me up and we headed for the parts and service room.. As we entered the main hall near the restroom she stopped. I was confuse a bit but then remember Freddy will beat us if he saw us her." Its ok if you dont want to-" "No its ok, but are they nice" she ask. I smiled then said"Trust me they are nice, nicer than them". We came down from the ceiling as I knocked,Chica opened the door. She looked at me then said "hai, Marionette Glad yo-" she stop as she looked at mangle he eyes looked scared then i interrupted "Oh, this is Mangle, but don't worry she was once broken badly, just like you guys, but she is different from the toys. I promise" she nods and lets me in. I enter the dark room but we are program to see in the dark so it was ok. the first thing in sight is a bear, a bonnie, and a fox. I was first greeted by the  bear," Hai my name is Freddy Fazbear or you call me freddy" he put out his hand and we shook it. Next came a bonnie,"Hey my name is bonnie nice to meet you"he took his hand  out for Mangle to shake it, but not me instead he peek me then said "Thank you" my cheeks turn red and quietly answered " Your welcome". lastly there was the fox. I felt that he will bring me danger and pain, but as a good puppet i faced him and said hai and he nod his head, A couple minutes pass then asks" Can i talk to you" I nod knowing I didn't want to be rude even if i didn't have the gut to speak to him. I followed him to a dark corner. You can tell that this space is private and you can barely see the other. I lean on the side of the wall while he sits in the corner.I looked at him. Then he spoke"Look, I'm really sorry that I hurt you. I can feel that you're different." I faced at him then reply " What do you mean I'm different.I'm just a puppet nothing else". He looked at me with a angry look on his face. Then he got up coming towards me. I was worried and try to back up but meet a wall. He places his hand on the wall and his face so close to mine i can feel his breath , I was trapped. He spoke angrily "You will never call yourself just a puppet. You have a living just like me and the others got it." I looked up not knowing what to say , as he leans down and kisses my warm lips with his cold ones. My eyes were open as he departed his lips from mine.
At first i had no word then I had the courage to say " why did you um kis-"
"kiss you.Yeah so that you can forgive me and to stop judging yourself" I blushed and smiled " thank you". I responded to him. He nod then ask me "oh i wanted to start to know you" I looked confused then he added "so I mean i was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk around the pizzeria like a-"
"Date well i guess" i looked at my bracelet and it turned red which mean almost 12:00pm. "well i have to go bye" he went to go lay on his corner,as he was about to close his eyes I peek his cheek and left. I hear him chuckle and meet with mangle again.
(Foxy Pov)
As marionette left I smiled back to the memory when i kissed her. Her lips were so warm.She is mine and only mine, once they touch these lips now you're mine. I relax and hear chica coming. I don't want to be rude but I use to love chica, but know i love the girl who saved me. She kneeled down next to me. As she fixes her yellow skirt she smiles and speaks to me "Hai foxy,um i was wondering if tomorrow night we-" "well we could do that but i'm busy maybe some other time" i finally close my eyes and feel her anger as she stomps away.
Thx for reading hope u like this chapter my pirates. What do u think will happen between marionette and foxy will it gives her problems or not?
 Ok bye😁✌🏻️🐾😝