7

Everyone was hanging upside down from the ceiling thing but luckily my hands were just tied together with ropes and so were my legs and I was sitting on the ground. Mostly because I already couldn't walk about 5 feet without collapsing.

"Enjoying the view" Jorje asked walking in.

"What the hell do you want?" Thomas asked.

"That is the question" Jorje said laughing and I rolled my eyes. "My men want to sell you back to Wicked. I'm not like that and I don't think you are either."

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making any sense?" Minho asked and I giggled. Jorje looked at me and I saw Newt gulp. He turned back around and I was thinking of maybe kicking him into the hole but I'm not that mean.

"Tell me what you know about the right arm" Jorje asked.

"I thought you said they were ghosts" Newt said.

"I happen to believe in ghosts. Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves. You tell me what you know and maybe we can make a deal" he said putting his hand on the lever and my heart pounded.

"We don't know much" Thomas replied.

He pulled the lever and made them fall a little and I screamed out and tried to get to him but Newt called for me to stop.

"Ok, ok" Thomas said. "They're in the mountains. They attacked Wicked and got out a bunch of kids that's it that's all we know."

"Jorje what's going on?" an ugly creepy man asked.

"Me and my new friends are just getting acquainted" Jorje said sarcastically.

"Wait youre not gonna help us?" Thomas asked.

"We'll get you back to where you belong" Jorje said walking out. Once he was out everyone tried swinging and getting loose and stuff but I made them stop.

"I got it trust me" I said. I scooted myself across the floor and to my weapons the idiots had left in the room I grabbed a dagger with my tied together hands and flipped it up towards the rope. I began sawing through it until my hands were free. I then sawed through the ones on my legs and struggled to get up. I walked very slowly and wobbly towards the lever. I heard helicopters over us and Jansen talking.

"Shit" I said and got Thomas undone.

I then got a pole I found and held it out to Newt. I chopped the rope off and grabbed him so he didn't fall. I pulled him over and he kissed my cheek and we continued to work o everyone else. once everyone was done. I stood up and walked. My legs were feeling better but not completely. If I had to run though I think I could. We walked quickly ahead and ran into the creepy man.

"We're not causing trouble ok? We just have to get out of here" Thomas said holding his hands up.

"I got them jansen don't shoot us when we come out."

Thomas ran forward and tried to get the gun but ended up just throwing the man back.

"You little bastards!"

 I got an arrow from my bag and I loaded my bow without him seeing. The man pointed the gun and almost shot but a loud thud caused everyone to flinch. It was just the release of my arrow. I grabbed it and we ran ahead to see Brenda.

"Come on" she said.

"Come on let's go" she said hurrying us and we ran after her Newts hand once again in mine.

"Brenda we gotta go right his way" Jorje said pushing some windows open and it showed  a zip line like thing.

"You've got to be kidding me" Frypan said.