12

"What do we do now?" Frypan asked as I sat beside him. We were looking over all the debris tha was left behind from the night before and Thomas was putting it into a bag and I watched confused.

"We pick up what's left of us. Stick to the plan and get you kids to the safe haven" Vince said.

"I'm not going without Minho" I said and everyone looked confused. (GIF)

"I'm not going with you" Thomas said standing and I got beside him as he smiled at me.

"What?" Vince asked.

"I made a promise to Minho I would never leave him behind. I have to go after him" Thomas responded and I nodded.

"You two look around you okay? Wicked just kicked our ass. Look where you're going and who you're up against."

"I'm not asking anyone to come with me" Thomas said shrugging.

"I'm sure as hell going" I said and he laughed a little and nodded.

"Listen Thomas I've known Minho for... as long as I can remember" Newt said causing me stifle a laugh because we had our memories wiped out. "So if there was a way we could help him trust me I'd be up there standing next to you two. This, what you're talking about... is impossible."

"More like suicide" Jorje added.

"Maybe" I responded.

"But we know what we're supposed to do now" Thomas said readjusting his bag on his back. "It's not just about Minho. It's about WICKED. Everyone they've ever took, everyone they're gonna take. They'll never stop..... so I'm gonna stop them."

"We're gonna kill every bitch" we said in sync and I smiled. Everyone looked at us and stared and I stared back at Newt. He had to come. I cant leave him.

Harriett looked and said "I'll admit I would like some revenge."

"That was a good speech kids" Vince said shifting his weight on his other foot. "So what's y'alls plans?"