11

"Do it Carson" Minho said.

"We're ready" Newt added and I looked at Thomas for help. I didn't know what to do.

"We're not going back" Thomas said.

"Thomas" the woman said sadly but gently and I rolled my eyes.

"It's the only way" Thomas said and I almost got ready to press the button to the bomb.

"CARSON" the woman said but then I heard a loud car horn and everyone turned around but I kept an eye on ratty and the woman. It went full speed at a helicopter and knocked it over and I ducked as debris flew around me and stood back up when it all passed. I turned around and a gun was pointed at me and I froze.

'DROP IT KID" the aurd said and I looked down at my hand and backed up before throwing and pressing the button.

"GO GET DOWN" I yelled but tripped and Thomas fell beside me as we covered our heads. The ground shook and I looked behind us and breathed heavily as Thomas helped me up. I held my ear that was ringing and went to get up but I was punched in the jaw by Jansen and I held it before spitting out blood.

"Don't touch her" Thomas yelled trying to get him but Jansen stood on his shoulders and I struggled to get up where as my legs were wobbly from the explosion.

"What a waste" he said pointing a gun at Thomas and I ran and knocked him off as a gunshot hit him and I jumped back. I looked where it came from and Brenda was there. Thomas helped me up and we ran but a guard grabbed me and I took my knife and stabbed it into his side. I yanked it out and ran and saw Minho.

"Come on Carson I got it go" Minho yelled as Newt grabbed me and pulled me along with everyone.

"Minho come on" I said as we squatted behind a big metal box.

I heard him groan and he fell backwards and looked towards us as electricity shot through him.

"No" I said standing to get to him but was jerked down by Newt as a gunshot whizzed by my head. Thomas ran towards him but jumped back as gunshots shot towards him.

"Minho" I yelled running full speed at him and the rest of the boys called me and chased me. I ran swiftly across the ground and my arrows still thudded against my back and I was jerked back by Jorje as the gaurds carried Minho away and Thomas was grabbed by Jorje as well as we both struggled against him.(GIF) Newt got a hold of me and held my face in his hands as tears poured down my cheeks.

"No we cant let them take him" I said looking towards Minho.

"It will be okay princess" Newt said making me look at him and calm down as my heart stop at what he called me. I nodded and he released my crying face and grabbed my hand.

"MINHO" Thomas called out as Jorje drug him away and Newt pulled me away from the plane he was being put into.

We watched as they boarded the hovercraft and I felt Newts arms around me as I cried and the hovercraft lifted off.