9

The stitches were done and the wound had been cleaned which hurt EXTREMELY bad. Anyway I was not sitting on the top of a mountain/hill overlooking the prettiest view. I had just left talking to Sonya and Harriet and decided to give them time to talk to Aris. Thomas walked up and sat beside me.

"I wish Alby could have saw this" Newt said.

"Or Winston" Frypan added.

"Or Chuck" Thomas said in a low tone.

"Or Kayleigh" I whispered.

"Chuck would be proud of you Tommy" Newt said.

"Who was Kayleigh?" Minho asked.

"My best friend we were almost like sisters but.." I said pausing. I sighed. "But she was banished because she was stung. I tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen to me."

Newt patted my shoulder and I smiled at him.

"Hey Aris" Frypan called.

'Hey Frypan" he called back.

"I kind of like that kid" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah, still don't trust him" Minho said and I made a face and everyone laughed.

"Where's Teresa?" Thomas asked.

"She went up there" Newt said pointing behind him.

**

Everyone had scattered and it was just Newt and I. He pulled me into his side and I rested against his chest.

"Did I ever tell you why I have a limp?" he asked suddenly.

"No" I said looking up at him and then back to the view of the sunset.

"Back in the glade I just, I thought I couldn't take anymore so I climbed the walls and jumped off. My foot got stuck in a vine. You know I was stupid" he said and a tear went down my face.

I kissed him and cuddled back into his chest.

"I'm happy I didn't die because, I met you" he said kissing m cheek and I reached up kissing him again. His hand was placed on my cheek and mine was on his neck. Our lips moved in sync and I smiled into it as we pulled away. I rested my head back on his chest.

"I love you" he said and I got chills.

"I love you too" I said.

**

I saw helicopters and Newt and I got up.

"It's Wicked" I said and we both jogged down the hill together. Newt ran ahead not knowing I stopped and I ran back up the hill looking desperately for Thomas. I ran into him and he grabbed me looking at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked in a worried protective brother manner.

"I'm fine" I said as we turned around to see bombs hitting the ground. Next thing I knew men dropped out of a helicopter and began shooting people with the electric things. We ran down and Thomas ran towards the tent Brenda had once been in. It was completely on fire.

"Brenda" he screamed but we were pulled back and I screeched but soon realized it was Brenda.

"Are you trying to get yourselves killed?!" she asked pulling us with her. We squatted behind something and my eyes widened.

"Where is Newt?!" I asked.

"He'll be fine" Thomas said squeezing my hand in reassurance. I nodded.

"We have to go now" Jorje said.

"We have to find the others" I said with Thomas and we went to crawl out but we were grabbed and brought back down.

"NO" Jorje said and made a face. "You cant help them see."

I sighed in relief as Newt was in the middle with everyone shooting people down. A bomb landed in the truck they were in and I tried to get up but was pulled back down as they all fell to the ground with electricity flowing through them.

"Stay stop Carson" Thomas said and I relaxed and bit my lip nervously.

"I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do for them if you don't move now we wont be much better off" Jorje said. I rolled my eyes and looked angrily at them.

"When the guy in Wicked caught me in the hall, they didn't leave without me. Now I'm not going anywhere if they aren't with me" I said sternly(GIF). "So if that means I stay all by myself then I'll do it."

Thomas said it in a much nicer way than me and I looked towards our group.

"Good luck kid" Jorje said.

Brenda and him ran off and I sat beside Thomas.

"Now what?"