Chapter 9

When I wake up in the morning, happy. We're going back to Hogwarts tomorrow! I wear a long sweater, jeans, and boots. (Shown above.) I do a bit of concealer, and mascara. Then I walk downstairs. Remus is the only one awake. "Tea?" He asks. I nod. "Yes please."
Remus hands me a cup of tea and sits down beside me. "Sky? Can I tell you something?" He asks. Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good. "Yeah. Sure." I reply. "I like you a lot Sky. For about a month now, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I nearly spit out my tea. "Uh, Remus, it's not that I'd never ever give you a chance, cause you deserve one, but I already have a boyfriend that I like a lot." Remus's face falls, but he tries not to let it show. "It's okay. We'll still be friends though. Right?" He asks. "Of course." I nod.
Remus and I sit in awkward silence, watching TV until Sirius comes down. "Hey guys." He says, sitting down next to me. "Hey Sirius." I reply. "Hey Padfoot." Remus says. After a minute, I ask, "What is up with those nicknames? I've partly figured it out, but I can't fit it all together." Remus's and Sirius's faces pale. "What have you figured out?" Sirius asks. "Well, Padfoot is a dog, because they have those little pads on the bottoms of their feet. Prongs is a stag, because their antlers have prongs on them. Wormtail took be a while to figure out, but I think it's a rat, because their tails look like worms. Moony, I assume is a werewolf, because they transform at the full moon. But why have nicknames of animals? Unless....." Then it all clicks together. I cover my mouth and gasp. "No! You are a werewolf, aren't you?" I ask, pointing at Remus. "And all the rest of them are animangi!" Remus flinches and nods. "Yeah. Don't hate me though." I laugh. "Hate you? This is awesome!"
Remus and Sirius smile at me. "Yeah. It can be sometimes." Sirius says. "We'll have to tell Prongs and Wormtail that she figured it out. I'll go see if they're awake yet." Remus says, getting up. When he leaves the room, Sirius asks, "Beautiful, nice, and smart? Is there anything you're not?" I nod, "Ugly." Sirius laughs. "You're most definitely not ugly." And he kisses me. Hard and soft at the same time. We kiss for a minute, until we hear a voice say, "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Remus. My entire face turns a bright shade of red. "What we have here is a boyfriend kissing his girlfriend." Sirius says. My face turns a darker shade of red, if possible. Remus looks surprised. "Sirius is your boyfriend? Since when?" Sangry
smirks. "Since midnight." A look of hurt flashes across Remus's face before he asks, "And does anybody know besides me?" I shake my head. "Not yet. Please don't tell anybody Remus. Merlin knows that James will flip." I say. Remus considers it for a moment. "Fine. I won't tell anybody." I grin at him. "Thanks Remus." He nods in acknowledgment.
He leaves to go wait for James and Peter to wake up. When he does, Sirius slings his arm around my shoulders. I put my head on his shoulder. "You are so lucky." He says. "Why?" I ask. He smirks. "Because you're my first girlfriend." My eyes widen in shock. "You've never had a girlfriend before?" Sirius shakes his head. "No. Just flings. Nobody has caught my eye before." I smile and kiss his cheek.
Right as I'm about to say something, the pocket in which I keep the journal Reggie gave me gets warm. I jump up like I've been shot. "What is it?" Sirius asks. "Oh nothing. I need to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." I reply.
I run into the nearest bathroom and open the journal.
Italic- Sky Bold- Regulus

I know this is supposed to be for emergencies only, but Sev and Lucy are begging me to invite you to come to the Leaky Couldren with us. Sev even gave me puppy dog eyes. It was creepy.
Hahaha! I don't know if I can come. Let me see if I can get someone to appearate me or to signal the knight bus.
Okay.
"Hey Sirius? Would you pretty please do me a favor?" I ask, batting my eyelashes. "Hmmm. What is it?" Sirius asks in reply. "I need you to appearate me to the Leaky Couldren. Please!" I beg. "Why?" Sirius asks. "I need to be with my friends! The ones that hate your guts? Remember them?" Sirius groans. "No." He says quickly. "Please!" I beg. "No." He replies. I groan in frustration. "Fine. I'll see if somebody else will do it then." Then I turn quickly and run up the stairs.
Great. We've been together for less then twelve hours, and he's already made me angry. "James!" I yell, bursting into James's room. "What do you want this early Sky?" He asks. "I need to go to the Leaky Couldren. I can't appearate for a year and a month and a half!" I complain. "James sighs. "Make Sirius do it." He says sleepily. "I already tried that! He won't do it! You're the only other one who's seventeen. Please please please!" I beg. Finally, James sits up in bed. "I'm hungover okay? I can't do it! I splinch the both of us!" OK, so James and I may have made up, but we still argue sometimes. "Make Sirius do it!" I whine.
After a few minutes of begging, James finally yells, "Sirius! Get your arse up here!" Sirius comes running up the stairs. "What?" He asks. "I don't care what kind of friends they are! We're out of hangover potion, so just take her. Please!" Sirius sighs. "Fine! But one of them had better bring her back. Let me get my shoes." I smile and write in the journal.
On my way.