Chapter 21

Today is the day. Regulus and I are getting married. I've been waiting for this day forever. Cissy helped pick out my dress.
Now she helps me get ready as I do my makeup and hair. I get nervous as four o'clock grows closer.
"Cissy? What if he decides he doesn't want to marry me?" I ask. Cissy sighs and shakes her head. "He's been waiting to marry you since we were eleven." She replies. "Sorry. I'm just nervous." I tell her. She laughs. "I know you are." She says.
Around three, Cissy slips into her dress.
"You look beautiful!" I exclaim. "Not half as beautiful as you." She says. I look into the mirror. My hair is braided into a crown that falls down my shoulder. She's kept the makeup light. A bit of foundation and blush, along with smoky eye and eyeliner. She also put mascara on my lashes. I look beautiful. Like a princess. "Wow." I say. Cissy smiles.
"Regulus asked me to give you something." She says. I look at her, puzzled. She then pulls out the most beautiful tiara I've ever seen.

"Wow." I say again. "He said it's been in his family for centuries." Cissy tells me. I smile as Cissy adjusts it in my hair. I feel like crying. Not out of sadness, but because I'm happy.
Then it's time for me to walk down the isle. Remus looks at me happily. Now that he no longer has a crush on me, we're like brother and sister. "Ready?" He asks. "Nope." I say. "But let's do this."
The famous wedding march begins to play as I walk down the isle. I look at Regulus, who is looking at me like I'm the only one in the world. As Remus and I reach him, we join hands and face each other. Words are spoken, but I don't listen until Regulus gives his vows.
"Skylar Potter, I promise that no matter where life takes us, we will always be together. Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I'm around. I promise that my love for you is endless, and that I'll never do anything to make you unhappy. I promise that you'll always be my life, and my first and only love." Silent tears stream down my face as I prepare to recite my vows. "Regulus Black, I promise that you'll always be my everything. I'll stand by you no matter what. I'm sure we'll have our ups and downs, but in the end, we'll always be drawn back to one another. I promise to love you for as long as I'm breathing, and then some." I say, and I see a few tears slip down Regulus's face.
"Do you, Regulus Black, take Skylar Potter as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor?" Regulus smiles. "I do." He says. "And do you, Skylar Potter, take Regulus Black, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for rich or for poor?" I smile, thinking about the future that lies ahead. "I do." I reply. "Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Regulus leans down to kiss me, and as his lips touch mine, I know this is where I belong. With Reggie.
Our reception is beautiful. All attention is on us the entire evening. I dance with all my friends. Including Lucy, with whom I made up with recently. When Regulus and I leave for our honeymoon tonight, Harry will be staying with Cissy in her apartment. She lives alone.
Reggie and I have the last dance of the night. He gathers me in his arms as we sway to the music. "Did you enjoy the reception Mrs. Black?" He asks. "It was very nice Mr. Black." I reply with a laugh.
Soon, it's time to leave for our honeymoon. Reg kept the location a surprise. I kiss Harry on the head, and grab Reggie's hand. Then he apperates us away.
When we land, I open my eyes to the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. We're on a secluded beach, with a gigantic house right in front of us. "This is gorgeous." I say. Regulus smiles. "This is mine. Well, ours now. I inherited it." He says. "We can bring our kids here one day." He says. "I'm sure we will." I say.
When I reach the door, Reggie picks me up and carries me in the door. When he sets me down, I throw my arms around him. "I love you." I tell him. He wraps me in his arms gently. "I love you too. I've been waiting for this day since September 1st, 1971." He replies. "I'm glad I could make your dreams come true." I say. Regulus chuckles. "We have many more dreams to come true." He says, kissing me.
The next morning, I wake up to Regulus peppering my face with kisses. "Reg! It's like, early!" I exclaim. He chuckles. "It's nine thirty." He says. "It's too early!" I say. Reggie is silent for a moment. Then he says, "Well I guess I'll have to show my favorite places to some other wife." He jokes with a sigh. "Fine by me. We're here for two weeks." I say.
"Sky, darling. Please get up?" Regulus asks. "No. Please just lay with me a while longer?" I ask. "Okay." Reggie says with a smirk. As I close my eyes once more, I feel Regulus kiss my head, my cheek, and my neck. After about five minutes, I get out of the bed. "I'm up." I say. "What's the plan for today?" I ask. Reggie shrugs. "I thought you and I could just stay here. On my family's private beach." He says.
The next two weeks become the greatest of my life. We explore the beach, go to the town, and a lot more. I begin to miss Harry though, and I'm relieved to see him. "Hi Harry!" I coo. "Sky!" He says. "Reg!" He says upon seeing Regulus.
My life is nothing but bliss.