Chapter 14

Walking into the Leaky Cauldron, I see all of my friends waiting at a table. "Hey guys." I say, walking over to them. "Hey Sky." They all say, giving me sad smiles. "Don't look at me like that. I'm not a lost puppy." I snap. They all look surprised. "Um, sorry." I say. Cissy gives me a warm smile that most people don't know she's capable of. "It's okay. We understand that life must suck right now." She says. "But it's only eleven thirty. Fancy going out?" She asks with that Slytherin smirk on her face. "OK, I guess." I say. Cissy smiles, grabbing my arm. "Meet us back here in half an hour." She says to the boys before appearating us to her house. "Let's get ready." Cissy says.
    She digs in her closet, muttering "I know they're in here." After a moment, she hands me a red dress, and she holds a black one in her hands. "Cissy!" I exclaim. "You expect me to wear that?" Cissy smiles. "Yup. Reggie won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." She says. I roll my eyes. "Reggie is betrothed, remember?" I ask, trying not to show how much I still think of him. "He loves you Sky. I can see it in his eyes. You should have seen him when you were with Sirius. It was awful." Cissy replies. "He won't love me now. Plus, I'm still hurt from his brother." I say. Cissy nods. "Whenever you need someone to talk to, I'm here. You're more of a sister to me then Bella ever was." She says. I hug her. "You're more of a sister then James ever was." I say. Cissy laughs. "Okay. Now just put on some lipstick. I'll do your eyes." She says. I nod, and put on some bright red lipstick while Cissy does her makeup. When she's finished, she applies dark gold, sparkly eye-shadow to my eyes. After we're finished, we stand in front of the mirror. "We are the hottest things on earth." Cissy says. I nod in agreement. The girl in front of me doesn't look like Skylar Potter. This girl in the mirror is beautiful. She has curves and her eyes shine. "Wow." I breathe. "That's me?" Cissy nods. "Yup. You look so beautiful." She replies, handing me a pair of black high heels. "Cissy. I don't where heels." I say. Cissy smiles, grabbing my arm after I put them on. "I'll help." She says, and appearates us back to the Leaky Cauldron, where the boys are waiting.
    I notice how Lucy seems to light up as he sees Cissy. He compliments her on her appearance. After a moment, Cissy nudges me. "Reggie is staring at you. I think he's drooling." She says. I roll my eyes, but glance at Reggie. Sure enough, Reggie is staring at me intensely. "Oi Regulus!" Cissy exclaims. "You got some drool on your chin!" Regulus looks embarrassed, but quickly covers it up with a laugh. "I'm engaged, remember? By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I invited Adrien. She stayed over and I didn't want to leave her alone." He says nervously. Adrien. Regulus's fiancée. I give a small smile. It's fake, but nobody notices. "Of course we don't mind Reggie." I say. (Adrien is in the picture above.) Reggie looks at me surprised, and a little hurt. I think he sees through my fake smile though, because he gives me a real smile.
    Adrien is beautiful. She has long blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Her figure is absolutely perfect, and her complexion is perfect. The only thing unattractive about her however, is the constant sneer on her face. She looks like she just tasted something sour. Adrien clings on to Reggie's arm like a lifeline. She gives Cissy and I a dirty look, as if to say "Mine." If I hadn't asked to be put into Gryffindor, I would have been in Slytherin, so I usually act like Cissy. We both give Adrien death glares.
    Unfortunately, Reggie catches us, and Adrien acts like the victim. Yeah right. Reggie strides over to us and pulls Cissy and I aside. "You can't be mean to Adrien just because you're jealous." Reggie says. "Jealous?" I ask. "Yeah." Reggie says. "Because I ended up with her and not you." He finishes. "Whatever. She was glaring at us first." I say. Reggie glares at us. "Adrien is one of the most kind people I know. Stop acting like a spoiled brat because your parents don't love you! That doesn't entitle you to anything you want!" He says harshly. Then I slap him. Hard. Regulus's hand flies up to his face. "Stop acting like a spoiled brat because your parents actually love you and give you everything." I say, tears cascading down my face. Then I turn and appearate on the spot, leaving all my friends staring, and Adrien smirking.
    I land in my room and fall onto my bed, sobbing. It doesn't take long for the door to open, and James to walk in. "Sky?" He asks. "Leave me alone!" I shout. Then I hear a pop and Cissy's voice. "I can't believe him! Lucy actually sided with him! Wait until Sev finds out!" She rants. "Um, hello Narcissia." James says. He's been making an attempt to be nice to all of my friends except Sev. "What's wrong with Sky?" James asks. Cissy sighs. "Regulus Black." James looks angry.
    "What did that tosser do to my sister?" He asks. Cissy's tells James the entire story with every single detail, making me cry harder. "I want to kill that kid!" James exclaims. Cissy's smiles. "I already did a nonverbal hex. Nightmares and guilt. Bad nightmares." She says. James laughs. "He deserves it. I think you have it all under control here,  so I'll be going back downstairs." James says. Halfway through the door, he turns around. "Oh, and Narcissia?" He says. Cissy looks up in acknowledgement. "Get my little sister out of that dress. I don't think Sirius and Remus could bare it."