Chapter 13

I wake up the next morning and sigh. I begin to get dressed, putting on my new uniform. It's quite comfortable. I put on a bit of concealer and mascara. I put my hair into a ponytail. Then I hear a knock on the door. "Hello?" I say, opening the door. (A/N: In my version, all Bulgarians speak English.) "Hello, Skylar. We are excited for you to join us." Says the boy. "I am Luke." I smile. "Hi Luke." I say. Luke has the same classes as me, so he helps me find them. He protects me from all the boys who act like they've never seen a girl before. Through the last few months of the semester, we become best friends. He comforts me when I get sad about Sirius. He's like my brother. I speak to my Slytherin friends through my journal everyday, even though it hurts.
James, Remus and I write very often. Peter has written a couple times, but I've never heard anything from Sirius. I send him one letter, and I never get a reply.
Dear Sirius,
I'm going to come right out and say it. I miss you. I miss sitting on the couch in the common room with your arm around me, I miss eating in the kitchens with you because we missed dinner, I miss kissing you. I know you've probably gotten over me now, and you've probably gone back to your player ways. I don't care, I just want you to be happy. Just so you know, I haven't met anybody. They all try to hook up with me. Luckily, my best friend Luke protects me. I love you still. I always will. I suppose I'll see you in summer. Even if I do, I know that you won't want to see me. My anorexia has stopped. I figured out that it had no point. So this is me saying goodbye. Goodbye to our love. I'll always love you.
Yours truly,
Skylar Mariana Potter

He doesn't care. I bet my hat he was snogging Marlene. Maybe he still is.
Now it's May, and I'm hugging Luke goodbye before I floo home. "I'll write you. I promise." He says. "Me too. I'll see you in September." I say, bear hugging him. He nods. "Our seventh year will be the best." He says as I step into the fireplace and say, "Potter mansion!"
I step out of the fireplace and see all four Marauders on the couch. We all begin to cry except Sirius. "You turned me into a sissy!" James exclaims making me laugh. "I missed you!" James says, crushing me in a hug. "I missed you too!" I reply, hugging him just as tight.
I hug Remus next. "Remmy!" I shout as I bear hug him, making him laugh. "Sky!" He shouts back as we hug. James insists I take his spot on the couch while he, Remus, and Peter go to get something, leaving just Sirius and I. He finally speaks. "You look better." I don't reply. "Sky?" He asks, trying to get my attention. I'm not going to forgive him. Not for a long time, anyways. "I'm really sorry." Sirius says. He tries begging and pleading, but I refuse to budge.
After about ten minutes, the other boys come down, holding presents. "We're sorry we missed your birthday, but we have presents!" James says. "Yay!" I say. I open the presents to reveal mostly clothes. I smile. "Thank you guys!" I say, hugging them all.
Later that night, it's impossible for me to sleep. So much is on my mind, and my heart is in pain from seeing Sirius. I end up sneaking into the kitchen, taking a bottle of firewhiskey, and climbing onto the roof. The firewhiskey is stronger than anything I've ever had, although I only get a buzz after I drain it.
After about an hour of naming constellations, I feel somebody climb up beside me. "I need to talk to you." Sirius says. I ignore him. Sirius must take this as a cue to go on, because he keeps talking. "I was just so confused before you left. I mean, I know what it feels like to have you parents criticize you, but I don't know what it's like to actually care." I keep ignoring him. Then the journal I always keep in my back pocket grows warm.
Reggie: Are you awake?
Cissy: I am now.
Lucy: I was never asleep.
Sky: Me either.
Lucy: Did you need something?
Reggie: I was worried about Sky.
Sky: Well, you're brother is trying to talk to me on my roof and I'm trying not to punch him.
Reggie: Do it!
Cissy: I probably would too.
Lucy: Can I come watch?
Sky: I think he's still talking.
Cissy: Ha-ha!
Reggie: Would you like me to appearate on his stomach and we'll all meet at the Leaky Couldren?
Sky: Would you do that?
Reggie: Yup.
Lucy: I'll be there.
Cissy: So will I.
Reggie: See you in a minute.
Sky: See ya in a few.
I close the journal and look over at Sirius, who is still talking. It only takes three seconds for Reggie to appear.
"Oomph!" Sirius groans. "Oops! Sorry mate, didn't know you were there! Oh wait, yes I did!" Reggie says. Sirius gets a angry look on his face. He gets even angrier as Reggie strides over and holds out his arm. "Shall we?" He asks. "Yes we shall." I reply, looping my arm through his. Then we're spinning.
We land in front of the Leaky Couldren, and I prepare myself to have a fun night.

(A/N) Sorry for the short chapter! I'm really tired, and I thought you guys deserved an update. Sorry it took so long, as I ran out of ideas for this chapter. The ideas came back though, so we're good! Bye!