Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

   Willow opened her eyes and saw the familiar ceiling, and red bed comforter.

Shoot - ah, my head...

"You shouldn't have tried to run away." her head snapped over to see the guy who had hit her. Staring at her, just leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, well you didn't need to hit me..." she growled, sitting up.

"Actually I did, honey." he smiled at her.

She shot out of the bed and punched him right in the face, and ignored the pain in her hand.

"Ooh? Feisty, are we?" he smiled more, holding his bloody nose. "I can take care of that!"

He shoved her off of him, and stood up. She quickly got to her feet and tried to punch him again, but he dodged it, and pushed her backwards onto the bed and held something sharp and cold to her throat.

"Try that little stunt again, sweetie...I dare you!" he hissed, smiling, then the bedroom door burst open. Willow saw a flash of black, and the next thing she knew, the guy was on the floor, and the knife was lying on the bed.

"What in the hell were you doing?!" Gerard yelled at the guy that was lying on the floor, glaring down at him furiously.

"I - it was her fault - " Gerard cut him off by picking him up, and holding him against the wall.

"Don't you dare blame her!" he growled

Then, she quickly grabbed the knife and shoved it underneath the pillow on her bed.

"She punched me in the face!" the guy yelled, shooting a glare at her.

"I don't care! If I ever catch you trying to hurt her again, I'll kill you." Gerard said, then turned to her. "Why did you punch him?"

"He..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say. He looked hurt and angry at the same time, it was in his voice too, and to say she was pleased would be pretty accurate, if it weren't for Frank.

"Frank, get out." Gerard spat, shoving the guy toward the door. He smirked conceitedly at her, then left. "How are you feeling?"

"O - okay..." she said, not looking at him.

"Why did you run away?" he asked quietly.

"Because, I don't belong here." she said, and he looked hurt.

"Of course you do! You're with me." he said.

"What about my family, and friends? They are probably worried sick!" she said, trying not to sound as angry as she felt.

What about his family? I know he had a brother...I can't think of his name...Micky? No...Mikey!

"What about your family? What about Mikey?" she asked, and he flinched.

That hit something.

"I haven't seen them or Mikey in a long time...they forgot about me. They'll forget about you, too." Gerard said. 

"No. Family doesn't just forget family, it's not that easy! Unless they disown you or something!" she said, and he just looked at her.

"Mine did." he said.

"I - I'm sorry, Gerard." Willow said, really, not sorry at all.

"Thanks..." he said, his voice still quiet and distant.

"Yeah..." she sighed.

"Just...please don't run away again? I don't want to be alone...I'm sure you'll remember soon." he said, then left the bedroom. She sighed, and got back in bed, then lent over and slid the knife underneath the bed.