Chapter Ten

Chapters Ten:

{Willow's P.O.V}

After they got back to the house, Frank left and they decided to watch a horror movie. Gerard was in the kitchen, making popcorn, which gave Willow time to think.

What could be wrong with him? It sounds like he rethinks the situations that involve me, and he imagines what he wants... So he's mental. He thinks everything that takes place in his mind is real. 

"Here!" he came back in the living room with a huge bowl of popcorn, smiling. He sat next to her on the couch, and they watched the movie.

The movie honestly wasn't scary, and by the time it ended it was past four o'clock. Willow stood up from the couch, where Gerard had fell asleep. She glanced at him, then quickly, quietly, went into his room and found her phone. She looked at her contacts and recent calls to see they were gone.

Then she remembered she had Christa's number in her pocket. She got out the paper and dialed the number on it.

Please answer, please answer!

"Willow! Everyone is looking for you, where--?" she said, panicked.

"This guy from my old school kidnapped me, he deleted all my contacts. He thinks we're dating. I don't know what to do, but I'll get out soon. He has a black Chevy car, if that helps any and I have no idea where we are." Willow told her quickly. "I have to go. Bye, Christa."

She hang up before she could reply and delete the call. She went out to see that Gerard was still sleeping on the couch, she shut the lights off and she decided to go out to the garden.

I could run now, but just my luck Gerard would wake up, or Frank would magically appear and stop me...I could just see him hitting me over the head again. Willow sat down on the bench that faced the garden. Then she felt a panic rise inside her. 

If he knows I'm faking it. why hasn't he told Gerard?

She sighed, and stared out at the garden. A few moments later, she heard a loud noise coming from inside the house, and the door burst open, making her jump.

"There you are! I didn't know where you went...I thought you left." Gerard said quickly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wouldn't do that again." she said, looking up at him. 

"It's okay..." he smiled, and sat beside her. "I know you wouldn't."

"Um...where is the bathroom?" she asked, realizing she smelled weird, and felt particularly gross.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, standing up. "Follow me. I have some clothes for you to wear, so don't worry about that."

"Oh. Okay." Willow nodded, and followed him into the house. She, once again, wasn't surprised by yet another thing he knew about her that he shouldn't.

He led her back down the hall, then down the one where their rooms were located, and he stopped at the door at the end of the hallway.

"This is the bathroom, the towels and washcloths are in the closet, I'll be right back with your clothes." he said and went down the hall into her room and reappeared a few seconds later. "You can just put the ones you have on in the bin."

"Okay, thanks." she smiled, and he nodded, then went back down the hall into the living room. Willow went into the bathroom, shut and locked the door, and took a long shower.