Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One:

{Isabella's P.O.V}

"We're leaving." Frank said suddenly, dragging her out of the house. Her arm hurts from how much he'd been dragging her all day, and she'd gotten really angry about it. So, when they got outside, she yanked her arm out of his grasp and glared at him. He just rolled his eyes.

They drove back to Franks house, and he grabbed her arm again. She narrowed her eyebrows.

Screw this behaving!

She jerked her arm out of his grip again, he went to grab it again and she hit his hand as hard as she could, then went in the house. They went in their rooms and fell asleep.

~~

"Get up!" Frank yelled at her and pulled her out of bed.

He pulled her out in the living room, and she suddenly pulled herself out of his grasp. He turned and glared at me.

"You don't need to have a frikkin' death grip on my arm..." she said. "It hurts, and if you touch it again, your face won't be so pretty anymore! I'll bust it up so much not even you mom will recognize you."

"Thanks." he smiled. "Not many people have called my face pretty."

Why did I say that? I'm such an idiot.

"It won't be, so be grateful while you can." she growled.

"Yeah, whatever, princess."

"Vampire..."

"Gerard's already claimed that name, sweetie." Frank said.

"Demon."

"I'd prefer dark angel." he smiled to himself. Creep.

"I'm good with demon, thanks." Isabella said, smiling. He stared at her.

"Okay, princess." he said. That was starting to bug her.

"Why do you call me that?" she asked, glaring.

"Because. You act all strong and mighty, but deep down inside, I know your not. That's just a shell. Something that can be broken, and once that happens, you'll be a wreck. A damsel in distress, with no one. No one but me." he said, walking up to me.

Where did all that come from? What in the hell is he talking about? He's like a freaking psychopath.

"What are you talking about?" she hissed.

"Oh, you can't leave. After the wedding, I mean. You can't tell anyone about me. No one will know, especially not Gerard. I'll disappear, and you're disappearing with me." he said.

"I know about your little plan, Isabella. Or...was it Willows? Yeah, that sounds about right. But we can't let Gerard know that, it'd break his poor heart, right?" Frank laughed. He was scaring her.

"W--what?"she asked.

"The cops are going to be at the wedding as a surprise guest, right?" Frank said. "Seems you invited them before I could..."

Okay, what the actual fuck?

"Isn't he your f--?" Isabella started, and he laughed manically.

"Friend? No. Gerard's just a annoying cling-on, who I couldn't get away from. But now I can, because of Willow." he said. She was still confused.

"Now he has her, they could live happily ever after, and I could get away from him. That, of course, was the plan, but now it's changed." he went on. "Now it's sort of twisted around. They'll be separated, and we'll be together forever."

I stare at him for a moment.

"What about the wedding, we aren't going?" she asked.

"No, we are going. We'll get away before the police come in, don't worry." he said.

"What about Willow? Why aren't you taking her too?" she asked suddenly.

"I owe her. And they probably won't believe her with the amount of drugs I'm going to give her." Frank said.

He owes her?

"Drugs?"

"I'm bringing them some food later, and it'll have drugs in it. I'm not taking you though, you may open your little mouth and then I'll have to punish you." he said.

I'd beat in your face.

"Come on, you're helping me make it." he said, and she followed him to the kitchen.

How am I going to get out of this?