Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:

{Isabella's P.O.V}

     She woke up to the door being slammed open, and she jump up to see the guy who kidnapped her.

"I'm Frank." he said, and she stared at him. Like I give a shit about your name...

"What am I doi--?" she started, but he cut her off.

"Tell me your name!"

"Isabella." she spat, glaring at him.

"Hm. I like it." he said. "We're going to a wedding, and you're the maid of honor."

What?

"What the--?"

"It's a secret wedding. If you tell anyone, or try to get away, I will kill you, even though I like you...but I will do what's necessary." he said, and Isabella decided to be quiet.

"We're going the the bride and grooms house so you girls can try on dresses." Frank said, grabbing her arm, dragging her out to the car. She managed to get out of his grasp and punch him in the face. When she turned to run, she saw nothing but trees.

The hell!

"Get in the car right now! If you do anything like that again, I'll beat the shit out of you!" he yelled, and she silently got in the car. He drove out of the dirt driveway and eventually on the road, then, he turned onto another long, dirt driveway to a large house.

"C'mon." Franks said, pulling her into the house, where she saw a guy and a girl about her age standing in what looked like the living room. The girl looked shocked when she saw Isabella.

"Who is this?" she practically yelled, and the guy looked at her, worried.

"Isabella. Now go try on your dresses or whatever." Frank said, shoving her towards the girl. She caught Isabella, then led her down a hallway, and they went in a room and she shut and locked the door.

"Did Frank tell you why you're here?" she asked.

"He said I'm gonna be a maid of honor or something--" Isabella said.

"Did you try to get away?"

"Yes, but he said he'd kill me if I tried again..." she answered, glaring at the door.

"He would...he hit me with a baseball bat when I tried to leave." she sighed, and Isabella narrowed her eyes.

"Wait, what?" she asked. The girl sighed.

"I'm Willow, Gerard kidnapped me and he thinks we're in love or some shit so I decided to go along with it and now...I don't even know." she explained.

"Why does he think that?" she asked.

"He's...mental." Willow said, then got out her phone and called someone, but she couldn't hear what she was saying.

This is so confusing...

"...Isabella...?" she looked at me.

"...Isabella Nestor." she said, hoping thats hat she wanted to know.

"Isabella Nester. Yeah, okay. Bye." she said and hung up.

"Okay...so...just go along with all this. We'll be out of it soon..." Willow said.

"Okay...so did you know Gerard before all of this?" she asked, and she nodded.

"We went to the same school in New Jersey, but I moved. We didn't talk to each other hardly at all..." she said, holding out a pale red dress. "Try this one on..."

"Okay." Isabella took it into the bathroom. "What about Frank?"

"I'd never seen him. But I don't like him one bit." she said, and she smiled, mentally agreeing with her.

Isabella stared at herself with the dress on, then entered the room. "What do you think?"

"That looks very nice on you..." Willow smiled as she walked out of the bathroom. Then, she looked sad.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I feel bad...about lying to him..." she said quietly.

Am I the only sane person in this house?

"But he kidnapped you!" she said.

"I know...and I know he's crazy, but he has feelings too, he's still human." she said, staring blankly at the floor in front of her. Then, she started crying. "I--I'm going to break his heart...the cops are going to be at the church--Sunday--I..."

At first Isabella stared at her, then she realized what she said was probably true, and sat next to her, putting one arm around her.

"Well...maybe...you could act like you didn't know! I'll take the blame for it--" she started but she shook her head.

"I can't let you." she said.

"I will." Isabella said, looking her in the eyes. She sighed, and stopped crying.

"Okay..."

Kidnap? I Prefer The Term 'Surprise Adoption' (Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें