Part 1

EXO are having their last concert tour today and every member are doing something special for their fans, EXO-L. Before the concert, everyone has decided to give a special fan service. These are their ideas.

"I'll show my abs today but I need you guys to help me."-Suho

"Okay. We will help."-Lay

"I'm gonna jump around on the stage!"-Chanyeol

"You always do that hyung."-Sehun

"I want to dance sexier than always."-Kai

"What about you Kyungsoo?"-Chen

"I'll be myself."-D.O.

"That will be no fun Kyungsoo."-Xiumin

"How about flirting with Kai. I'm sure the fans gonna turn wild."-Baekhyun

Every member are laughing with Baekhyun's words except D.O. and Kai.

"Why us? You and Xiumin hyung can do that."-Kai

"Yes. The fans need to see you two together because it's always KaiSoo."-D.O.

Baekhyun and Xiumin are staring at each other. They're not the famous OTP but their relationship are real and only the members know that. Baekhyun put his hand around Xiumin's shoulder and try to ask his opinion.

"What do you think?"-Baekhyun

"I don't want the fans to notice."-Xiumin

"It's okay if we don't do it intensely. Let's show them a bit."-Baekhyun

Baekhyun try to persuade his boyfriend by touching his chin with his slender fingers. After a while, Xiumin finally agree.

EXO are doing so well on stage like they always do. The fan service are also doing pretty well. After finding a perfect time, Baekhyun and Xiumin start their plan. First, Xiumin follows Baekhyun around on stage and suddenly gives a back hug. Their cute action drives every fans wild. Second, Baekhyun whisper something on Xiumin's ear for quite long time which got the fans attention.

Then, Xiumin gives Baekhyun a piggyback when they need to sing and lastly, Baekhyun show off Xiumin abs while caressing it erotically. The concert is heat up as the fans keep chanting 'Baekhyun' and 'Xiumin'.

The concert finally comes to an end. EXO members are walking down to the backstage after waving to their fans. At the backstage, Baekhyun pat Xiumin's head cutely and head to the changing room together.

"Great job for today you two."-Suho

Suho walk towards Baekhyun and Xiumin. He suddenly tap Baekhyun's shoulder before he left them. A long pout can be seen on Xiumin's face.

"Kaja(Let's go)."-Baekhyun

"Why you didn't go with Suho just now?"-Xiumin

Baekhyun notices that his boyfriend is quite upset or jealous. He come up with a plan.

"I bought you some baozi! Want to eat with me in your room after we get back home?"-Baekhyun

"You know my weakness puppy. Ok. Let's go."-Xiumin

They walk hand in hand towards the changing room and change to casual clothes. Their flight to Seoul will be on 12 midnight so, they need to hurry.

Baekhyun and Xiumin changes their clothes in a small room. Together. Only the two of them. Their body keep touching as they're trying to change.

"Ya byuntae. Get away from me."-Xiumin

"I know that's not what you really mean. Come here."-Baekhyun

Baekhyun pull Xiumin towards him. Their body touch. Xiumin blows on his boyfriend's neck. It tickles him. Xiumin then whispers to Baekhyun's ear.

"We shouldn't do this here puppy. We gonna be late."-Xiumin

"Promise me that you gonna play with me after we get back."-Baekhyun

A kiss attaches to Xiumin's cheek. They do their pinky promise until someone knocks on the door.

"You two! Hurry up!"-Sehun

"We're your hyungs remember."-Baekhyun

"Mian. My bad. Please hurry up hyungs."-Sehun

Baekhyun and Xiumin quickly changes their clothes and walk out from the changing room. They pack their things and head to their van.

"Sorry."-Xiumin

"We know we're late. It's all because of this cutie pie."-Baekhyun

"Yeah yeah. Go and eat your pie."-Manager

The black van rushes to the airport. After 15 minutes, EXO arrives at the airport of a country(think of your own country). The fans gather around their van. Screams and shouts fills the outer part of the airport.

EXO starts to wear their caps and masks. A few guards help them pass through the fans. At that time, Xiumin hold his boyfriend, Baekhyun's waist as they walk.

Suddenly.....

[TBC]

A/N
This is my first OTP fanfics. You just don't know how much I love EXO esp. Baekhyun and Xiumin. To write this fanfics, it's pretty hard. I'll try my best and hope you guys will support me till the end.
p/s: I hope BaekUmin is real!!!