Part 6

Suddenly, Baekhyun legs slip again. His butt crash on the floor which making him groans.

"Eu...ahhhh."

He hold his back as it hurts a lot. His manly tears fall from his small eyes. The elder who's already in his clothes run to the voice.

"What happen to you?"

"Help me get up. My back hurts."

The elder carries the younger by putting his hand around his shoulder. They walk out from the bathroom. The younger's wet body are making the elder's wet too. Xiumin ignores his clean attitude because he needs to focus on his boyfriend right now. He put the younger on his bed lying there painfully.

Next, he wipes Baekhyun's body with a towel and eventually throw it on the younger boy's face. He's so mad at him but he also worry about him. The younger flinches at the elder's action.

The elder then strip in front of the younger leaving his pants on. Xiumin commands Baekhyun to turn.

"Turn around so I can massage your back."

Baekhyun tries to rotate his body but the pain won't allow him to do so. Xiumin finally helps his boyfriend after seeing him struggle.

First, he pours some ointment on Baekhyun's back. Next, he massage him carefully. The younger groans and moans. Xiumin likes what he heard. It's like a nice melody flowing inside his ears.

His hands starts to massage Baekhyun's leg and go up to his butt. Without him realises, his hand already inside the younger's boxer which causes the kid to moan mess. He rotates the younger's body and see a shock look on Baekhyun's charming face.

"Let's do this," says the elder confidently.

"I want to do it but my back still hurt."

"It's okay. Your back need to exercise."

The younger still can't believe what he just heard from his boyfriend's mouth. They will have sex for the first time during the day. Not a great time though.

Baekhyun's back is getting better after the massage as he can moves around. It's still hurt but he never know when will he get a green light from Xiumin. He need to toughen his body and enjoy this opportunity.

(A/N WARNING! Matured content alert!)

Xiumin starts to attack Baekhyun with a kiss. A really intense one. His tongue is placed inside the younger's mouth. He's tasting the warm fluid for the first time.

Baekhyun who's at the bottom starts to strip his boyfriend's pants until he can see a bulge c*ck of his which he sucked before. He also removes his boxer and touches his with the elder's.

Then, the elder breaks their kiss and begin to lick, make a circle and bite Baekhyun's nipples. He's feeling lustful now. The younger is groaning louder than before but he shut himself up using his hand. The elder kiss the younger's naked body nonstop until Baekhyun pushes him down wanting to change their position.

The younger places his butt in front of the elder. They're in 69 position. Baekhyun shakes his bottom and ask the elder to do something to please him. After that, the elder licks the younger's butt meanwhile the younger is sucking his boyfriend's c*ck. Hard. Baekhyun moans.

"A...hhh...ahh.."

"I'm gonna cum."

Xiumin begin to speak. Baekhyun is ready to taste his boyfriend. In the end, a warm fluid spill from the younger's mouth. It's too much for the younger to handle. He brings the warm and tasty fluid to the elder's mouth.

"Taste this."

He begin to attach his wet lips with the elder. He let the elder taste himself. Baekhyun's tongue explores the elder's warm hole. He explains the taste to the elder.

"It's surprisingly sweet like....you."

Xiumin punches the younger boy's shoulder and chuckles. He pull the younger towards his face and plant another kiss. Then, he rub his nose with his boyfriend and hold him under his skin.

The younger changes his position. He is now below Xiumin. He is spreading his leg wide ready to let the elder f*ck him up.

"F*ck me up baby!"

Xiumin then get to his position and places his member inside the younger. He rides the younger until Baekhyun cums.

"Cum for me puppy. I want to taste yours."

Suddenly....

[TBC]

A/N
Thanks to my unnie that I'm able to write this. I can't believe that I finally wrote matured contents. This is just a fanfics and I hope you keep that in mind. Don't read this if you're too young.
p/s: New OTP coming up!