Part 17

It's been a hard day for D.O. since the incident with Sehun. He can't approach him on the day after that. Every time Sehun greeted him, he will always pretend to be busy even though he is not.

To be honest, he, himself is not sure with his own feelings. A lot of things is questioning him but he can't seem to find any answer. He might need help from an expert. However, he don't want anyone to know his secret. He rather keeps it inside his heart. He always think of why did he act strangely in front of the maknae? Being shipped with Kai is weird enough, and now, he have a feeling towards another boy for real and not an imaginary one? What the f*ck!

Today, he wants to get rid of the maknae from his head. He decides to watch the recent movie by himself at the theater. After putting on a thick jacket, he is ready to go. A black van helps him get to his destination.

After half an hour, he arrives and walk straight to the movie theater. Done buying a ticket, he stop by at a food counter to get some snacks. As usual, cheesy nachos and cola become his date.

Two hours passed and D.O. is coming out from the movie theater. However, he looks worse than before. Actually, he can't focus while watching the movie. The storyline is fine but it just not entering his head well.

Then, he throws the unfinished nachos and cola into the dustbin. He don't feel like calling his manager to pick him up, so he just walk to his favourite bar to have a couple of drinks.

On the other hand, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Suho and Sehun are just finishing their dinner at a restaurant. They are having fun eating and chatting about everything except work. Although Baekhyun and Chen are kinda awkward among them, they also join the group conversation. Suho suddenly talks about D.O.

"Does any of you know where's Kyungsoo is?"

"I think he's at the company. The boss always need him."

Sehun replies the leader's words. In the middle of talking, Baekhyun's hand phone begin to ring.

'Krringg. Krringggg. Kringgg.'

He stares on the screen and smile.

"Talking about Kyungsoo, here he is. I better answer this quick or he gonna hit me later."

Everyone laughs at Baekhyun's words.

"Yeobeosaeyo, Kyungsoo-ya."

"Baekhyun-ah, I think I'm screwed. I don't feel like breathing the oxygen anymore. I want you.... to dig a hole.... a very big one.... that can fit me.... so I can sleep soundly with those little earthworms.

"What are you talking about, Kyungsoo?"

"Shh. Promise me one thing... one thing. Don't... let... the others... know... especially Oh Sehun. You hear me. Oh Sehun."

"Where are you right now?"

D.O. hang up his phone after a hiccups. Baekhyun already knows where he is after hearing hearing a clue. He excuses himself and leaves the other members in curiosity.

Baekhyun rides a taxi to a bar. After arriving, he sprint to the second floor of the building and enter the dark room. It's not a loud and famous bar but it's D.O.'s favourite place because of the quietness and tranquility of the place. He always come to the bar every time he's in a very good mood or in a bad mood.

On a chair at the corner of the room, Baekhyun notices a familiar figure and hurriedly walks there. He rest his butt in front of the younger who is drunk. D.O. greet the elder while hiccuping and pour another shot for himself but Baekhyun reacts fast and stop his action.

"Stop drinking, Kyungsoo. You'll make everyone worries. Let's go home now."

Baekhyun grabs the younger's hand and immediately D.O. pull his hand from the grip.

"What if... I want to stay... here? What will you do?! What will you do?!"

D.O. suddenly scream. Another hiccup escape from D.O.'s mouth. Baekhyun knows that something is not right about D.O., so he decides to sit with him until he black out. Then, D.O. begin to talk gibberish.

"Ya. Ya. Dyu you wannya knyo someching? Come mere."

Baekhyun play along with the younger because he don't want him to do anything weird. His head moves to the front a bit. Closing his gap with D.O.

"What is it?"

D.O. whispers something at Baekhyun.

"I love Sehun."

"What?"

"Oh Sehun. I love Oh Sehun."

He giggles and pretend to be shy. His red cheeks become redder because of the mix between drunkenness and shyness. He then continue his words.

"Shh. Keep thiiss between us. Pyomise."

Baekhyun does a pinky promise with the younger and out of sudden, the younger black out on the table. It's the right time to bring him home. Baekhyun gives D.O. a piggyback and they rides a taxi to their dorm.

Baekhyun sighs inside the taxi with the unconscious younger by his side. He stokes D.O.'s black hair and places his head on his shoulder. He feels sorry towards him and think he's the source of this. He is the one who starts this guy-guy relationship and it spreads among the members. He feels very guilty.

He determined to help the younger in any case. He don't want the younger to get hurt because of one sided love. Maybe he will try to talk to the maknae or something. It's either a relationship or just friendship.

[TBC]
I wonder if SeSoo gonna work. Well, no worries, there's BaekUmin and ChanXing! Tell me what do you think. Should Sehun and D.O. become a couple or not?