New Year Special

New year is coming in a few minutes. Tonight, BaekUmin will have their alone time together. It's more or less a date.

The night is pretty dark but the street lights shine the lonely road. To celebrate a great new year, EXO are going to a place to watch the fireworks leaving Baekhyun and his boyfriend alone.

They decide to watch the fireworks from home instead. It's far from the crowd but they still can celebrate new year. Both BaekUmin are covering their body with thick clothes and bring a blanket with them before they sit in front of their house.

The night is very cold as the temperature is below 0 degree. Baekhyun spread a mat on the slippery ground for both of them to sit and enjoy the view. They finally place their ass on the mat.

Xiumin who's not very friendly with winter is shivering like crazy although he wears a few clothes underneath his jacket. Then, the younger rubs his hand together and put his warm hand on the elder's cheek.

"Is it warm enough?"

The elder just nod but his body can't stay still. The younger decides to sit closer to his boyfriend and covers both of them with a blanket that they brought from home.

"How about now?" the younger ask.

"It's much better now. Gomawo."

The elder hugs the younger as he thanks him.

It's only a minute before new year. They start their countdown using their phone. Baekhyun places his head on Xiumin's shoulder. Meanwhile, Xiumin holds the younger by his waist. Both of them starts to count at the last 10 seconds.

"
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Yeayyyy!"

The fireworks shoot up to the dark sky. The sky is definitely brighter now. Red, blue, green, yellow. Many colours can be seen on the sky. Creating many kinds of enchanting patterns. The beautiful scene is just right of any couple who's on their date. It's so romantic.

BaekUmin couple are enjoying what's before their eyes. They are very mesmerizes by the pretty fireworks. The elder is the first to speak.

"Happy new year Baekhyun."

"Happy new year hyung."

"Do you have any new year wish?"

"I'm not sure. How about you?"

"I do have a few things in mind but for us, I wish to have a wonderful relationship with you in 2016 and the year after that."

"Awhh. That's so cheesy and sweet."

The younger pull the elder's nose with two of his fingers when he replies. The elder continues to ask the younger.

"I told you mine. You should tell me yours."

"Sure baby."

He kiss the elder's chin before he says his wish.

"I wish...... Hmmm. I wish to announce our relationship in public and people will accept our relationship openly."

"That is impossible. Even dating with any girl will cause an issue. If it's us, it will be huge."

"I know but that's my wish. Let's just hope our wish will come true."

"It's getting colder now. Let's get back to our dorm."

"Kaja."

Both of them walk hand in hand to their dorm. They are a year older tonight. A year passes by very quickly. It feels only like yesterday they became a couple.

After 15 minutes, all the members are back. They decide to hold a small new year party inside their dorm. A few bottles of alcohol and snacks become their treat. They stop their party before any members get drunk. It's for their career sake.

[New Year Special END]

A/N
Happy 2016 or Happy New Year. Wishing you all with great fortune this year.
'SAEHAEBOKMANHI BADEUSAEYO.'
.
The part after this is related with the part from before. Don't get confuse. This part is only a New Year Special.